Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA Roast 2

MIami ducked the battle with Phil
    And since my cousin RAW had the heart to spit back, no need to wonder if Phil would cause Cuh' RAW to dart or E

Comment

ban

Comment

Originally posted by Miles702 View Post
        He be like "Damn Daniel" did u see those shoes? That's just the kinda style he know we won't choose
        That's the type of s*** you need to do to make it sound believable

Watch Pat stay vs. Bigg K recently?

Comment

Actually no it went with the scheme you goof. But if it was close to a goats line. U don't think concepts get used over and over in different ways? If ur trying to call me a biter u better out with it now so I can body u and make u think twice about ever rattling the hinges on ur closet faggot.
          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

If u have announcements to make....betta be ur denouncin da cake. Fat flake, couldn't fit in an attic with Anne frank.
            Anne Frank? What a damn skank somebody pass me my gas tank

Listen to disaster much?

Comment

Lmao u think everything I say is someone else's shit? Ur funny Phil. Did I say anything at all that was theirs? Please point out if I did.

Comment

Actually no it went with the scheme you goof. But if it was close to a goats line. U don't think concepts get used over and over in different ways? If ur trying to call me a biter u better out with it now so I can body u and make u think twice about ever rattling the hinges on ur closet faggot.
                I'm waiting for those faggot bars. If you're going to try that you might want to borrow Justice's pen

Comment

Lmao u think everything I say is someone else's shit? Ur funny Phil. Did I say anything at all that was theirs? Please point out if I did.
                  I'm not saying you bit it but I know where your inspiration has been coming from lately

Comment

Lmao it's a person in history. So I guess You've never heard al Pacino used in a bar either? But u didn't call me on that one. Stick to ur guns, stop reaching stretch armstrong.

Comment

I'm the master of the faggot fuck bars so you might want to barrow my pen if you want to beat me using faggot fuck bars

Comment

Phil accused me of biting when we battled.

Thought it was pretty hilarious. Last ditch effort of sorts of going down the list to say any random kind of shit
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I was just keystyling bars as they came to my head, now this yeast infections comin after my bread? Thinks I need faggot bars to lay him to rest...I'll just go for the heart and aim straight at his chest.

Woooooordplay.

Comment

WERDPLAAAAAAYYY *Courageous Coytez voice*
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I never said you was biting. All you said was things about my ex but now that I'm gay you have to spit like me to beat me.

Comment

I've never bit a bar, like I'm allergic to sugar, but I'll ease em off wit fingers like I'm flickin a booger

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X