OTBVA Roast 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA Roast 2

How can I convince others on the forum to write bars like This? Multis are entertaining you don't always know what's going to be said next.

Comment

SHOTS FIRED!!!

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER!?

Comment

[MENTION=32639]Tadgh[/MENTION] [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION] [MENTION=4825]Fake Blanco[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] [MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION] [MENTION=32618]Quill m Skills[/MENTION] [MENTION=37763]Miles702[/MENTION] [MENTION=36588]cuckalon[/MENTION] [MENTION=31688]Window Lurker[/MENTION]

I mention none of you In case you didn't know.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1BA6xeDarsf

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RAW View Post
            [MENTION=32639]Tadgh[/MENTION] [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION] [MENTION=4825]Fake Blanco[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] [MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION] [MENTION=32618]Quill m Skills[/MENTION] [MENTION=37763]Miles702[/MENTION] [MENTION=36588]cuckalon[/MENTION] [MENTION=31688]Window Lurker[/MENTION]

I mention none of you In case you didn't know.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1BA6xeDarsf
            You're best line was one of mine. You're a faggot fuck and your raps just suck was pure gold. I laughed a little bit. How can you tell me I got a thousand fucking battles and say when am I going to spit some bars? Good recording thoa but at the end I was like keep it going KEEP GOING it's not enough

Comment

In the end you said no punches all facts. I was waiting for the punchlines I was waiting for a quotable something you got to work with me buddy

Comment

Need only invert his reflection to turn this dick pussy, I usually keep it tight lipped but for u I speak it loosely...

Nah. This was aight. Good use of multis.
                You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

No one else here so imma go dab on the patio. Bbl.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                    In the end you said no punches all facts. I was waiting for the punchlines I was waiting for a quotable something you got to work with me buddy
                    I didn't bite your line I said

You got over a thousand battles, where your quotables, Phil?
                    "Faggot fuck your raps just suck?" Shut the fuck up and rap for once

I didn't use any punches because I didn't need them, wrote this less than I cared about tbh

Comment

So yeah I completely spaced on the eclipse.

Did it happen yet? Cuz I forgot when I started prepping the patio with my concentrates n shit. Good thing it has an awning.

Comment

Did you fuck around with that Nora fuck? Did he give you oral or a fuck? Faggot fuck you're raps just suck stop telling me I rap a lot then say when am I actually going to rap for once you're wack as Trump and what you lack??? Deez Nuts lol!

Comment

I could rebuttal all that shit

Comment

Oh Jesus ur so facetious leakin menstrual this geeks anemic. Broke his arm and acts parapallegic and asks to fuck with such a wee dick. Your raps egregious, this snacks bulimic, and when I 🐍 thru his family tree I'll make sure the route is scenic. Don't believe it, try it, set fire, I pyre it, you snatch it, pirate, now go live off that all u can eat penis diet.

Comment

Raw is fuego

And you got Raw back asswards if you think you want waR

Comment

I think he got his ego bruised.

Cuz if he go to waR wit Raw he know he gon lose.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X