Re: wtf are deadlifts

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post

\-/
    |
    /\

Comment

Originally posted by RandomLetters View Post

comically large ass of chunce proportions but without weighing 300 lbs.

[MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION]
      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

why cant i use spaces to make stick ppl

Comment

Agreed, but something like this I'd prefer to leave to the experts.

One exercise that I absolutely love for arms though (I'll try to explain it in text, might be tough).

Get one of those adjustable benches (example of adjustable bench)

Set it to about 45 degrees (like it is in the photo) and do 7 dumbbell curls with each hand. Do them really slow and squeeze your biceps as you bring the curl up. Immediately after you finish those do 7 more of each hand with a hammer-curl grip

^^ Hammer curl

^^ "regular" grip.

Immediately after you finish the hammer curl adjust the bench so it's sitting straight up 90 degrees. Then do 7 more regular curls with each hand.

That's one set, do that three times.

It's only 21 curls total with each hand per set, but I guarantee your arms will be on fire. Even using 15-20lb dumbbells is tough

Comment

(Drink that in)

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
              Originally posted by RandomLetters View Post

comically large ass of chunce proportions but without weighing 300 lbs.

@Chaunce
              key part here is without weighting 300lbs those fat bitches with dds are the least attractive humans on earth

Comment

whoever started telling fat ugly girls "don't let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful" is definitely going to hell

Comment

my market would be significantly smaller if they didnt exist tho so i guess i should count my blessings

Comment

If your stomach sticks out as far, or further, than your chest. You don't get to talk about your chest.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUtf_Q4dg9Q"]Baby Phat - De La Soul - YouTube[/ame]
                      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                        Agreed, but something like this I'd prefer to leave to the experts.

One exercise that I absolutely love for arms though (I'll try to explain it in text, might be tough).

Get one of those adjustable benches (example of adjustable bench)

Set it to about 45 degrees (like it is in the photo) and do 7 dumbbell curls with each hand. Do them really slow and squeeze your biceps as you bring the curl up. Immediately after you finish those do 7 more of each hand with a hammer-curl grip

^^ Hammer curl

^^ "regular" grip.

Immediately after you finish the hammer curl adjust the bench so it's sitting straight up 90 degrees. Then do 7 more regular curls with each hand.

That's one set, do that three times.

It's only 21 curls total with each hand per set, but I guarantee your arms will be on fire. Even using 15-20lb dumbbells is tough
                        i avoid anything that would increase my shoulder width or arm mass like the plague

Comment

done maybe 50 pushups in the last 2 years

Comment

i feel like grinding exercise bike is prob the way to go but that sounds really lame and boring

Comment

Biking is awesome. I bike to work 2-3 times a week and ride a ton on the weekend. Those treadmills that have the two belts and go up and down are amazing. You can literally just walk on one of those for 25 minutes and your legs will be jello.

Cutting fat basically boils down to getting your heartrate up to whatever your working level is, and keeping it there for 20-25 minutes. Really doesn't matter HOW you get your HR up, only matters that you keep it there for a bit.

Comment

cutting any more fat i will start to look unhealthy imo i dont like ribs showing etc

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X