RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
    should underage kids be legally allowed to get a sex change tag
    I don't think any life-altering decision should be made until the brain is "fully functioned" (which could mean never for many Americans).

Then it's the fine line between adult (18) and fully functioned (typically around 21 hence drinking laws).

Personally I don't care either way. Doesn't affect me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
      I thought Steve Bannon was high ranking in the Trump camp and confirmed white supremacist, no?
      his ex wife said he told her he didnt want his kid to go to school with jews like 30 years ago but theres nothing wrong with that
      Originally posted by Justice
      I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

@Joey - u get carded ?

Comment

I thought Steve Bannon was high ranking in the Trump camp and confirmed white supremacist, no?
          Trump removed him from his post. But yeah he has 1 degree of separation between him and white supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
            his ex wife said he told her he didnt want his kid to go to school with jews like 30 years ago but theres nothing wrong with that
            Well if they're grading on a curve sure !

Comment

adult is 18 in america and i think thats the age where u can get plastic surgery without a parents consent so 18. im askin if u think its ok for young kids to get sex changes if their parents consent to it

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                should underage kids be legally allowed to get a sex change tag
                I don't think any life-altering decision should be made until the brain is "fully functioned" (which could mean never for many Americans).

Then it's the fine line between adult (18) and fully functioned (typically around 21 hence drinking laws).

Personally I don't care either way. Doesn't affect me.
                a lot of bullying can happen to people before that age that can drive them to suicide their brain may actually be less developed from when they were 14 imo

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
                  Well if they're grading on a curve sure !
                  im gonna assume this is a jews are smart joke. if so that was really well done
                  Originally posted by Justice
                  I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

am i a jackass bigot to think that its against human nature to expect 99.5% of people to not accept .5% of people as normal

i can probly word that better but u know what i mean

Comment

yes you are. i could prob word that better but its the truth

Comment

Why little kids gotta learn anything sexual in school ?

Why transgender only .5% of the population and Ekelon lives in the sticks but has known several ?

Some things u don't bother asking imo

Comment

In most cultures, persons with epilepsy have been stigmatized, shunned, or even imprisoned

About one percent of Americans have some form of epilepsy, and nearly four percent (1 in 26) will develop epilepsy at some point in their lives.

Comment

am i a jackass bigot to think that its against human nature to expect 99.5% of people to not accept .5% of people as normal

i can probly word that better but u know what i mean
                            That's the problem though. You don't have to accept it as normal. Normal is very subjective and if you use your life as a catalyst many things are abnormal.

All you have to do is treat humans with the respect they've earned. If they haven't done anything to harm you then treat them as such. You don't have to go out an befriend every trans person in your community to show that you're accepting. But when you do cross paths, treat them like you would anyone else. If you do end up engaging in a conversation and they ask that you call them something, just call them that.

It's not difficult at all. How often do you use someone's pronoun when you speak to them directly, outside of the word "you"? A majority of your conversation will just be calling them by their name if you even do that.

My issue is that people find it SO abnormal that they want to banish it despite it having extremely minimal impact on their own life.

Comment

you know me well enough to know i wouldnt be a dick to a complete stranger like "hey fuck ur pronoun freak!" but this agenda to convince kids theyre transexuals is fucked

Comment

i agree

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X