RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

muh whitelash

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs"]Van Jones: Russia is “Nothing burger”– American Pravda: CNN Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]
    Originally posted by Justice
    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

thats what you think of it as because thats exactly what they portrayed it as. white nationalism

tag exposed as sheeple??

Comment

dont think u need to watch cnn to make the far-right white suprem connect

Comment

Didn't you say that alt-right doesn't have a strict definition? And then in the same sentence say that David Duke was probably the last real far-right politician? One would assume since it was all one "thought" you were relating alt-right to far-right and considering David Duke is a pretty notable white nationalist, you apparently made the same leap I did.

Alt-Right is definitely closer to white nationalism than any other social group though. Even if those that claim (or get assigned) the title don't identify that way.

Comment

Also I very rarely watch any mainstream news (or any news for that matter) I just research topics I find interesting on as many places as I can and draw my own conclusions.

Comment

should underage kids be legally allowed to get a sex change tag

Comment

like an age of consent? [MENTION=32650]beefy[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                  Didn't you say that alt-right doesn't have a strict definition? And then in the same sentence say that David Duke was probably the last real far-right politician? One would assume since it was all one "thought" you were relating alt-right to far-right and considering David Duke is a pretty notable white nationalist, you apparently made the same leap I did..
                  you were the one that brought alt right up and made the comparison

I took party in a very general context as in the alt-right community.
                  i was differentiating between the two

Comment

and yea far right and ethno nationalism are pretty much synonymous if thats what you were getting at

Comment

I thought Steve Bannon was high ranking in the Trump camp and confirmed white supremacist, no?

Comment

real conscious mfs didnt need to hear this story to know that they r all full of shit

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
                          Didn't you say that alt-right doesn't have a strict definition? And then in the same sentence say that David Duke was probably the last real far-right politician? One would assume since it was all one "thought" you were relating alt-right to far-right and considering David Duke is a pretty notable white nationalist, you apparently made the same leap I did..
                          you were the one that brought alt right up and made the comparison

I took party in a very general context as in the alt-right community.
                          i was differentiating between the two

Yeah I was saying that there isn't really an alt-right/far-right political party that is represented (like dem/repub/green/libertarian etc.) I don't recall bringing up far-right though I do, as you said, find them to be synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                            should underage kids be legally allowed to get a sex change tag
                            what u consider a kid exactly underage mean under 21 to you?

Comment

cuz if u think 21 is still to young to decide that i dunno what to say there

Comment

Trump def Russia funded long before politics tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X