Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the Roast of OTBVA

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Phil falling into Clarke's web of excuses. He's not going to record anything man. Just move forward.

Hmmmm... guess I'm completing the whole song by myself???? Dude I literally took a half hour writing and 20 minutes recording/rehursing and an hour mixing. But that was only for writing a verse. I guess I need to keep writing. Damn man I was thinking of shit when I first wrote for it and I don't know what else I need or what I could say to make sense. The song is called drought so only think came to mind was flint but to remix or remake a chorus from a song that ain't mine is going to hard cause what if no one likes the ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
      Meow nine is trash jesus

sigpic

Comment

Phil dropped 2 trx in this thread
        Meow9 with a smooth vocaroo
        Clarke - no one rushing u, but if /when you do record, will def listen. The one track I heard from u was good

Thread title was impossible to live up to ! lol

Comment

Its coming Phil!!!
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Okay yo so do you just want lil Bibby's chorus to stay in the song? or will there be a remake? Our verses are about 32 bars long. Can you reveal a few things about what your verse will be about?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
              Phil dropped 2 trx in this thread
              Meow9 with a smooth vocaroo
              Clarke - no one rushing u, but if /when you do record, will def listen. The one track I heard from u was good

Thread title was impossible to live up to ! lol
              Well maybe I could do a Roast part 2??? But who didn't I talk about yet? Also who wants me to diss other categories of people? A Trump Diss and a Rone diss or something. that would be easy but It's kinda hard for me to top the first Roast. I could try if I knew more about some people.

Comment

I'm starting to think how unaware I could be of some other posters cause it's not like I see a lot of them on youtube and most of them will rarely do audio and mostly do text. Those Comedy Central Roasts are so easy cause it's like dissing your own friends. This Roast was tough enough for me. People want me to write more 18 letter mom joke stories. That'll be easy.

Comment

I enjoyed it
                  Just most of the regulars on the site are AWOL

Keep up ur creative works imo !

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...