the Roast of OTBVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the Roast of OTBVA

I'm not personally invested in you recording (or not). Just stating that past experience dictates that you won't and I've been trolled into sending you tips before.

Fool me twice... can't get fooled again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
      Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      Jesus phil spazzed the fuck out. Clarke def not recording now
      [MENTION=31927]Clarke[/MENTION] it's easy just listen to lil Bibby on that beat and tap into the method of flow he was using. The main thing you'll need to use is a particular type of style and swag. Rapping fast can be tough but you'll only need to do it for half the verse.

Its not that, its my latency pace. Every time i rap, my flow coming out faster/slower when i play it back. Smh
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
        Jesus phil spazzed the fuck out. Clarke def not recording now
        [MENTION=31927]Clarke[/MENTION] it's easy just listen to lil Bibby on that beat and tap into the method of flow he was using. The main thing you'll need to use is a particular type of style and swag. Rapping fast can be tough but you'll only need to do it for half the verse.

Its not that, its my latency pace. Every time i rap, my flow coming out faster/slower when i play it back. Smh
        If you recorded something and killed it and surprised me with a verse so mind blowing that would be very impressive cause I remember a colab I did with 3 rappers and the song was called serving and when they sent me their finished work I was like whoa I got to step up my game and get on their level. It was like I had to be an adaptor more than a rapper. Colabs are tricky but I always stick to the plan which is the bars got to be good and the plot got to make sense.

Comment

Tested out my latency, vocals are on exact time frame and fits perfectly. But yeah I should have something by tomorrow
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Cool sounds good can't wait to listen.

Comment

clarke is afraid to rap.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                clarke is afraid to rap.
                I don't know why but not even most battle rappers don't produce music. The ones that do make their own beats and it sounds like shit. Some know good beats and just rap over that. A rap career doesnt go far for many people. The people that do it for fun still know what they want to hear and rap their own shit.

Comment

I'm sure whatever clarke is whipping up it will be good shit

Comment

whens part 2 coming out theres a lot of people u forgot to roast like 18 and his mom

Comment

• Re: the Roast of OTBVA

Im already writing but its that i dont know how to set my latency since im off the app. Its easier at a studio much harder off a phone.

Comment

Clarke Reloaded - Stuttin

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IBBK0vjHFu

sigpic

Comment

Meow nine is trash jesus

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
                            whens part 2 coming out theres a lot of people u forgot to roast like 18 and his mom
                            did that

But yeah I only missed a few people cause I really don't even know what to say about them. I don't even know if they still post here still

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                              Im already writing but its that i dont know how to set my latency since im off the app. Its easier at a studio much harder off a phone.
                              Ah yeah I uses a laptop and a cheap mic and sound recorder for my shit. A phone really can't do much. If you recorded yourself in a video with spitting the lyrics with headphobes on and uploaded it on YouTube I can do the mixing myself for you.

Comment

Phil falling into Clarke's web of excuses. He's not going to record anything man. Just move forward.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X