Mayweather vs McGregor Aug 26th Official!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor Aug 26th Official!

Floyd already beat the best southpaw pacquiao, he might carry mcgregor to 12
    Check the puzzle, does it fit
    I am alpha & omega
    And on the seventh day i rise
    Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Floyd arguably lost to pressure fighters, he gonna school conor. Righties have a hard time throwing lead rights to southpaw.
      Check the puzzle, does it fit
      I am alpha & omega
      And on the seventh day i rise
      Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Lets say Conor shocks the world...What's next? He'd make a hell of a lot more money boxing someone else than he would in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
          Lets say Conor shocks the world...What's next? He'd make a hell of a lot more money boxing someone else than he would in the UFC.
          I dont think hed get anywhere close to the same payday hes gonna get with floyd.

Hes gonna have fuck you money after this fight he very well may just retire.

We'll see though, id imagine theres some sort of stipulations or something him and Dana have worked out to atleast have one more fight in the UFC after this. Either finish off the trilogy with Nate or finally fight Ferg or whoever has the interim belt by the time he comes back.

Comment

Yea prob fight ferg or the winner of ferg/khabib if they fight prior, at the last event f the year

And then sometime next year nate 3

Then retire
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
              Floyd already beat the best southpaw pacquiao, he might carry mcgregor to 12
              I'm not arguing that. I mean his defense is much more open to a southpaw.

It's not the same shoulder rolling a straight left as it is a straight right from an orthodox fighter. I do believe Conor gives Floyd trouble early just from pure awkwardness and if he lands a clean left hand? Who knows.

I still got Floyd by decision though.

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                Yea prob fight ferg or the winner of ferg/khabib if they fight prior, at the last event f the year

And then sometime next year nate 3

Then retire
                Yep.

Dana said he wants to fight 2 more times this year. If it's not those 2 fights it's retarded.

Unless they do some super fight. I wouldn't rule that out either.

Comment

Theres no way conor aint doing him vs nate III.

So if he fights ferg or w.e first we'll see but i wouldnt be surprised at all if he fights Nate makes another cool 15mill and rides off into the sunset.

(regardless of the outcome of the mayweather fight)

Comment

For sure.

I don't think MMA fans really care about the outcome of the Floyd fight, if he loses we all knew it was going to happen. If he wins then, well, it just makes Nate vs Conor 3 bigger.

But, If he does somehow beat Floyd there's got to be an immediate re-match clause. I think it's in all Floyd's contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                      If he did win im sure theres some sort of weird rematch clause in the contract where Conor has to fight once on UFC before they sign off on the Mayweather rematch.

Then again he could fight Pacquiao for prob closer to 40-50 mill overall including PPV sales.

But if his balls really that big...im pretty sure Canelo and or GGG would love to give McG that smoke....doubt he's that stupid/suicidal though.

Sad though that McG prob gonna make more in 1 fight 'Boxing' against Floyd then's he's made his entire 'UFC/MMA' career combined.

Massa Dana keep his white slaves in line on that UFC Plantation!!

Comment

"But if his balls really that big...im pretty sure Canelo and or GGG would love to give McG that smoke....doubt he's that stupid/suicidal though."

He wouldn't make a fraction for those fights as he did vs Mayweather, thus making the statement you made below this one invalid, retard.

"Sad though that McG prob gonna make more in 1 fight 'Boxing' against Floyd then's he's made his entire 'UFC/MMA' career combined."

That's because he's fighting the highest paid boxer of all time, you fucking moron. If he fights anyone else do you think he's going to make that much? The UFC also doesn't disclose everything they've made, so we don't even know.

"Massa Dana keep his white slaves in line on that UFC Plantation!!"

Only white people in the UFC?

Can you be anymore retarded?

Comment

Keep trying...not interested.

Comment

Because even you, a retard can't back up your retarded comments.

Comment

floyd is -500 on bovada rn. easiest money youll make in your life, gonna wait and see if it gets any sweeter before i pull the trigger
                              Originally posted by Justice
                              I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

floyd by ko is -120, im making retirement off this fight
                                Originally posted by Justice
                                I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X