Mayweather vs McGregor Aug 26th Official!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor Aug 26th Official!

You're an idiot. At best he'll stop him standing with an accumulation of strikes.

He's not going to 1 punch Conor.

Comment

Conor is probably going to tap mayweather and he'll drop like he got hit by a truck.

Comment

Conor via head clean off in round 2

Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Mayweather will win in pretty easy fashion, but if you think hes gonna knock someone out whos twice his size youve lost your mind. Floyd aint knocked no one out in years with his glass hands and Ortiz dont count.

Comment

Moose seeing u defend Conor makes me wet
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
              Moose seeing u defend Conor makes me wet
              This is the only exception.

Comment

Comparing MMA rounds to Boxing rounds is laughable too.

Bothers me no one is giving Mcgregor his due or just respect in general. Ya hes had hardly any boxing experience, but hes easily one of the top 4 pound for pound fighters in the world and has a fair amount of combat experience. ( you can argue the level of some of his competition but thats w,e)

Saying Conor would be gassed after 15 minutes is ignorant, its not unheard of for fighters to simulate 10 5minute rounds in training which includes wrestling and boxing. You look like a dipshit even questioning Conors cardio, especially after hes been training nothing but boxing since november.

Conor being hit with 10 ounce gloves is gonna feel like a massage to him especially with Floyd throwing. Floyd has to get back into shape for the fight, Conors never been outta shape. Conor is young and Floyd just turned 40, at some point age catches up to you, though alot of superstar boxers are known for sticking around into their 40s with minimal drop off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                  Comparing MMA rounds to Boxing rounds is laughable too.

Bothers me no one is giving Mcgregor his due or just respect in general. Ya hes had hardly any boxing experience, but hes easily one of the top 4 pound for pound fighters in the world and has a fair amount of combat experience. ( you can argue the level of some of his competition but thats w,e)

Saying Conor would be gassed after 15 minutes is ignorant, its not unheard of for fighters to simulate 10 5minute rounds in training which includes wrestling and boxing. You look like a dipshit even questioning Conors cardio, especially after hes been training nothing but boxing since november.

Conor being hit with 10 ounce gloves is gonna feel like a massage to him especially with Floyd throwing. Floyd has to get back into shape for the fight, Conors never been outta shape. Conor is young and Floyd just turned 40, at some point age catches up to you, though alot of superstar boxers are known for sticking around into their 40s with minimal drop off.
                  Also, Floyd has struggled with southpaws in the past, we've seen him dazed a couple times and "slipped" (lmao) vs Judah. Conor is much bigger and awkward as fuck. It will be harder to train for considering Floyd has never fought anyone like him.

I do think Conor will gas. I think depending if he can hurt Floyd or feel like he hurt Floyd he might unload and if he doesn't finish him for sure he'll be gassed. I say he around 6-7 he'll slow down. You're 100% right MMA cardio and boxing are not comparable at all. Grappling kills your energy mixing the 2 is even worse.

I think McGregor loses a one sided decision, unless he stops Floyd in the first 3 rounds.

Comment

Any normal sane human being should be confident in the fact that Mayweather will win. Just aggravated no one is even giving Conor the punchers chance or any acknowledgement for his skills or accomplishments.

Hilarious seeing Dana suck his own dick too, all he ever wanted to be was the biggest boxing promoter but had to settle for MMA now hes gonna rub his pussy all over this fight and tie himself to the biggest boxing match of all time if his ego wasnt already a problem

Comment

Dana is a god.

Comment

No lie Dana grabbed my ass

Comment

Comment

Lucky bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                              From the comments: All I want is for Michael Buffer to announce Mayweather and Bruce Buffer to announce McGregor and I will buy it.

This is a good idea.

Comment

battle fans act as if theyve ever engaged in fisticuffs itt
                                Originally posted by Justice
                                I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X