Slain DNC employee SETH RICH, responsible for Clinton leaks, involved Kim DotCom!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slain DNC employee SETH RICH, responsible for Clinton leaks, involved Kim DotCom!?

Get ready to watch the DNC, liberals, SJW's, and feminists freak the fuck out next week

[ame]https://www.twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/865987139166552064[/ame]

[ame]https://www.twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/865989988554428416[/ame]

#HISNAMEWASSETHRICH

Re: Slain DNC employee SETH RICH, responsible for Clinton leaks, involved Kim DotCom!

TIMELINE

July 10 4:20 AM, 2016, Seth Conrad Rich, a DNC staffer and patriot, is murdered in Washington D.C.

July 10 Rich was found conscious but later died in the hospital Newsweek reported that police said he may have been killed in an attempted robbery, although nothing had apparently been taken from him.

July 12, 2016, Sanders officially endorses Clinton.

July 22, 2016, Wikileaks begins the release of 44,000 emails from the DNC spanning a period from January 2015 to May 25, 2016.

July 27, 2016, Clinton is confirmed as the Democratic presidential nominee by the DNC.

August 9, 2016, Wikileaks officially offers $20,000 for information about Seth Rich's murder, a previously unprecedented act.

August 11, 2016 It becomes public that Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant became the "family spokesperson" for the Seth Rich family. A position he maintained ever since, showing the questions surrounding the murder of Seth Rich were considered a "crisis" for Democrats.

August, 2016 Statement of Julian Assange about Seth Rich "Our sources take risks and they become concerned when such things happen. Our sources face serious risk... We are investigating to try to understand what happened with Seth Rich". Multiple commentators understood the Assange statement to imply that Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks

April 27, 2017 Fmr DNC director of data verbally attacks Seth Rich, referring to him as "An Embarrasment".

May, 15 2017 Rod Wheeler, a former homicide detective makes several comments about the case publicly including "I have a source inside the police department who looked me in the eye and said "Rod, we were told to stand down on this case" He also states the key to the Seth Rich murder could be on the laptop of Seth Rich, including possible proof of communications with Wikileaks. The laptop is at an unknown location.

May, 18 2017 In a Democrat Party FUD campaign, their Crisis PR operative Brad Bauman places several statements in Democrat-allied press calling the claims of Rod Wheeler the investigator working on the Seth Rich case into question.

May 20, 2017 A lawyer Joseph Ingrisano sends a threatening legal letter to Rod Wheeler to try stop him from speaking out on this case. Ingrisano claims to want to protect the "memory of Seth Rich". The letter is immediately sent to John Podesta's current employer the Washington Post, which promptly publishes parts of it. While printing statements from Brad Bauman in the same article the Washington Post refuses to notify their readers that Brad Bauman is a Democrat crisis PR consultant, keeping their own readers ignorant and misinformed.

Comment

Re: Slain DNC employee SETH RICH, responsible for Clinton leaks, involved Kim DotCom!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60vWDBeQUjo"]Seth Rich "Investigator" Rod Wheeler Exposed As A Fraud - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Isn't it funny Podesta works for WaPo and the day before all this came out the Trump "giving Russia confidential information" "leaked" with no proof?

Comment

Comment

You responded with a Young Turks video

let that sink in for a moment

Now then...

If you watched the video you posted, none of them refuted anything that I posted above other than that Rod Wheeler (who has been issued a legal letter by Seth Rich's family) changed his story. Let it also be noted that Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant is the "family spokesperson" for the "grieving" Seth Rich family.

Not even gonna go in on you using a Young Turks video, but just going to leave it at this:

If Seth Rich was in my family, I wouldn't be angry at an investigator suggesting that there is more to the UNSOLVED MURDER and is giving details that seem to be coming to light, let alone hire a spokesperson from a party that has been involved in countless manipulation around my son's workplace.

Comment

"Body camera video is missing"

Comment

cuckalon is so defensive when he feels insecure lol

Comment

Corruption?? Cover ups?? In politics?!!!!

Comment

Fake news.
                    Why would kimdot wait until now?
                    Makes zero sense.

And Rod Wheeler backtracked on alot of what he initially said and comes off as a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                      cuckalon is so defensive when he feels insecure lol
                      Umm, point me out where at exactly in what I wrote that made you think I was insecure?

I can debate you (and win) at anything involving politics. The fact that you had to use a liberal tactic just now and falsely label my actions, made your agenda obvious, troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                        Fake news.
                        Why would kimdot wait until now?
                        Makes zero sense.

And Rod Wheeler backtracked on alot of what he initially said and comes off as a liar.
                        How is his fake news when I quoted the exact tweet?

You have to deal with these leaks tactically because of the involvement with media.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator who was investigating Seth Rich's murder for FREE, was issued a cease and desist by Seth's family, who's spokesperson works for the DNC

Comment

It all boils down to this, when Seth Rich is identified as the leaker, the whole Russian picture they have painted on Trump will crumble.

Wouldn't be the first time DNC has been proven to be liars

Comment

citizen shot by police= internet filled with security cam videos, 14 different angles, B&W, color, 4k etc democrats go bananas.
                            American Hero shot and was surrounded by security cameras= no video

Comment

That's the problem with every conspiracy.
                              Just asking questions with "This is odd" with no basis for the alternative theory outside of trying to make it fit a narrative.

DNC staffer. There's lots of DNC staffers
                              He's a Bernie supporter. There's lost of Bernie supporter DNC staffers
                              He got killed. DC has alot of killings
                              The FBI said there was nothing related to WikiLeaks on his laptop.
                              Timing. Coincidence
                              Idk about the camera deal.
                              Maybe they have video just not released because this isn't a real story. Or there is randomly no angle that caught it.
                              Kimdotcom. Waited a year for no reason. Also facing extradition and could be lying.
                              Investigator did it for free. No he's being paid by an independent business man who took interest in the case.

All much more plausible than Hillary killed him imo.
                              Not impossible tho I guess so carry on.
                              4chans on the case so if there's anything maybe they'll get to the bottom of it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X