Slain DNC employee SETH RICH, responsible for Clinton leaks, involved Kim DotCom!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slain DNC employee SETH RICH, responsible for Clinton leaks, involved Kim DotCom!

All that said I believe in one conspiracy.
    Aids came from polio vaccine.
    They made them with aids infected monkey kidneys and it crossed species.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoBjkZv_Bp0"]THE ORIGIN OF AIDS HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Re: Slain DNC employee SETH RICH, responsible for Clinton leaks, involved Kim DotCom!

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
      Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      cuckalon is so defensive when he feels insecure lol
      Umm, point me out where at exactly in what I wrote that made you think I was insecure?

I can debate you (and win) at anything involving politics. The fact that you had to use a liberal tactic just now and falsely label my actions, made your agenda obvious, troll.
      Everything you post is a sign of insecurity.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
        That's the problem with every conspiracy.
        Just asking questions with "This is odd" with no basis for the alternative theory outside of trying to make it fit a narrative.

DNC staffer. There's lots of DNC staffers
        He's a Bernie supporter. There's lost of Bernie supporter DNC staffers
        He got killed. DC has alot of killings
        The FBI said there was nothing related to WikiLeaks on his laptop.
        Timing. Coincidence
        Idk about the camera deal.
        Maybe they have video just not released because this isn't a real story. Or there is randomly no angle that caught it.
        Kimdotcom. Waited a year for no reason. Also facing extradition and could be lying.
        Investigator did it for free. No he's being paid by an independent business man who took interest in the case.

All much more plausible than Hillary killed him imo.
        Not impossible tho I guess so carry on.
        4chans on the case so if there's anything maybe they'll get to the bottom of it.
        Just asking questions with "This is odd" with no basis for the alternative theory outside of trying to make it fit a narrative.

So "it was a robbery" is what we should stick with and nobody should question it?

Did lots of them get murdered days before Wikileaks released all the e-mails?

Is that why there wasn't a murder in that neighborhood for years before this?

Timing. Coincidence

Yeah, and we've seen how reliable the FBI has been. Also, the police department is in possession of the computers, not the FBI.

Maybe they have video just not released because this isn't a real story. Or there is randomly no angle that caught it.

What about the police body cameras? They said he was alive and conscious when they arrived. The "body camera video is missing" now.

Kimdotcom. Waited a year for no reason. Also facing extradition and could be lying.

Not going to disagree with you here as KimDotcom has done this like this recently too, however he might have been waiting for more info, I doubt it, but we'll see.

Investigator did it for free. No he's being paid by an independent business man who took interest in the case.

He was hired by Seth Rich's family though?

If you say so.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLNNM6INB0I[/ame]

@Moose please explain

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
            Dunno. Never seen this before so I couldn't tell you.

I don't feel like watching it either. Is it unlikely the police would fix a crime scene?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
              Dunno. Never seen this before so I couldn't tell you.

I don't feel like watching it either. Is it unlikely the police would fix a crime scene?
              Don't worry, your response is more than enough. Thanks.

Have a good one.

sigpic

Comment

Timing. Coincidence

4chans on the case so if there's anything maybe they'll get to the bottom of it.

So "it was a robbery" is what we should stick with and nobody should question it?

Timing. Coincidence

Yeah, and we've seen how reliable the FBI has been. Also, the police department is in possession of the computers, not the FBI.

What about the police body cameras? They said he was alive and conscious when they arrived. The "body camera video is missing" now.

Not going to disagree with you here as KimDotcom has done this like this recently too, however he might have been waiting for more info, I doubt it, but we'll see.

If you say so.
                This exactly, except Wheeler never sent a bill to anyone.

“They said they didn’t feel they were getting any answers,” Butowsky told Buzzfeed. “The investigation wasn’t going anywhere. I said ‘why don’t you hire a private detective?’ They said they didn’t have any money.” He told Buzzfeed that he “offered to pay for a private investigator, and called Wheeler. There, he said, his involvement ended,” but he added that Wheeler had never billed him.

Comment

Umm, point me out where at exactly in what I wrote that made you think I was insecure?

I can debate you (and win) at anything involving politics. The fact that you had to use a liberal tactic just now and falsely label my actions, made your agenda obvious, troll.
                  Not quite sure why posts about politics comes off as insecure to you.

Maybe you take forums too personal to rationally comprehend emotions.

Comment

Not quite sure why posts about politics comes off as insecure to you.

Maybe you take forums too personal to rationally comprehend emotions.

Comment

Timing. Coincidence

Timing. Coincidence

If you say so.
                      Scientific Method imo.
                      Just asking questions is what's wrong with conspiracy theories.
                      You're supposed to come up with a question and offer evidence (not conjecture or "that's odd") as to why in order to be taken seriously. It's why most media aren't covering this. If you construct any narrative around the unknown and then mold circumstances you can make literally everything a conspiracy.

Presenting it as questionable and worth investigating is fine but drawing conclusions of some massive conspiracy that essentially accomplished nothing at all is wacko imo.

We could have killed Snowden and didn't.
                      We could have killed Manning and didn't.
                      Before they became famous and it got a little harder.

But while we're on the ask questions that are odd wave:
                      The damage was done. What does killing him accomplish exactly?
                      Oh he had more damaging info?
                      Snowden 100% was scarier to let live at the fear of him doing interviews or having more info.
                      This is all assuming the proven incompetent​ dnc is secret all controlling arm of our government of course which is where plausibility dies imo.

The family was never behind the investigator far as I've read.
                      Maybe I'm wrong but even if they were so what.
                      He comes off as slimy in interviews and when he broke in the media said a bunch of shit that so far is untrue or not provable then took most of it back or claimed "fox told me to say that." His family wants the guy who did it caught. Investigator comes back with wild DNC did it story and they tell him to fuck off.

And I don't think the dnc is what you guys think it is.
                      They're controlling police and fbi investigations and have illuminati esque control within the government? Lol.

These retards couldn't maintain communication security from anyone who wanted to read their email but they're pulling Black ops on us citizens and covering their tracks beautifully. Come on guys.

If you want to talk about granting immunity to everyone involved in the Hillary email scandal as soon as it started, scrubbing subpoenad documents, and Loretta lynch meeting with bill on the tarmac that's way more interesting.

Comment

They're controlling police and fbi investigations and have illuminati esque control within the government? Lol.

do you even internet bro? how are yall active online and dont know that reptilians run the world
                        Originally posted by Justice
                        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Spoiler:

This shit ain't real either

Comment

No bias either.
                            Same reason I don't believe the Trump/Russia bs.
                            Everyone obviously entirely to incompetent for it to be true.

Comment

Scientific Method imo.
                              Just asking questions is what's wrong with conspiracy theories.
                              You're supposed to come up with a question and offer evidence (not conjecture or "that's odd") as to why in order to be taken seriously. It's why most media aren't covering this. If you construct any narrative around the unknown and then mold circumstances you can make literally everything a conspiracy.

So it's just better to do nothing and let it move on? There's plenty of people working on it now. If there is some type of cover up it's not as easy to say "hey, show me evidence for this". Example: body camera footage. Now "It's lost".

How stupid of everyone to not have that footage that's missing without anyone seeing it.

Presenting it as questionable and worth investigating is fine but drawing conclusions of some massive conspiracy that essentially accomplished nothing at all is wacko imo.

There's plenty of people working to figure it out. The more people that ask gives much more input and different thought processes that without others might have skipped over.

We could have killed Snowden and didn't.

You really don't see the difference between Snowden and Rich? Lol

We could have killed Manning and didn't.

Manning was an idiot that just got whatever he could and dumped it all to Wikileaks for attention.

Seth Rich was much different than both. He leaked at a very sensitive time that ultimately costed the dems the election, arguably. Interesting how Podesta said they need to make an example out of the leaker just before he was murdered.

Before they became famous and it got a little harder.

But while we're on the ask questions that are odd wave:
                              The damage was done. What does killing him accomplish exactly?
                              Oh he had more damaging info?
                              Snowden 100% was scarier to let live at the fear of him doing interviews or having more info.
                              This is all assuming the proven incompetent​ dnc is secret all controlling arm of our government of course which is where plausibility dies imo.

Snowden was not more scary to the democrats during election time. Lmao.

The family was never behind the investigator far as I've read.
                              Maybe I'm wrong but even if they were so what.
                              He comes off as slimy in interviews and when he broke in the media said a bunch of shit that so far is untrue or not provable then took most of it back or claimed "fox told me to say that." His family wants the guy who did it caught. Investigator comes back with wild DNC did it story and they tell him to fuck off.

"The family was never behind the investigator far as I've read." They fucking hired him.

"His family wants the guy who did it caught. Investigator comes back with wild DNC did it story and they tell him to fuck off."

After the DNC appointed a DNC handler ffs.

Uh, a democrat was president. So, essentially the could. I'm not arguing that. You think pulling strings at a police station is that difficult? You need the illuminati and only the illuminati type force to tell a police station what to do?

These retards couldn't maintain communication security from anyone who wanted to read their email but they're pulling Black ops on us citizens and covering their tracks beautifully. Come on guys.

Could that have not been said about all leakers? Fucking CIA couldn't keep track of documents that Snowden got, but they're pulling black ops?

"covering their tracks beautifully"

Well, that's not really the case is it?

If you want to talk about granting immunity to everyone involved in the Hillary email scandal as soon as it started, scrubbing subpoenad documents, and Loretta lynch meeting with bill on the tarmac that's way more interesting.

Everyone knows that happened though. There's no real need to debate it.

Comment

No bias either.
                                Same reason I don't believe the Trump/Russia bs.
                                Everyone obviously entirely to incompetent for it to be true.
                                I'm certainly not saying all of this is true. There's a lot of "coincidence" and I'm definitely interested in seeing where it goes.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X