good looking people: do u find ugly people disgusting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: good looking people: do u find ugly people disgusting?

will they wont they sexual tension
    how many Bees could Bruce B Bruise if Bruce B could Bruise Bees

Comment

otbva gossip column
      how many Bees could Bruce B Bruise if Bruce B could Bruise Bees

Comment

i just want to know if Tarsi gets into clubs for free? no bias, i'm not curious.

good read.

Comment

Originally posted by InternetMuscle View Post
          i just want to know if Tarsi gets into clubs for free? no bias, i'm not curious.

good read.
          DATS WUT IM SAYEEEEEN

and i def aint try to add your ragged ass last week... but who gives a fuck if I did?? the only purpose of me adding you would be to scan thru ya pics and find the ones where you look fat n expose you. or to find ones where you look hot and then jerk off 2 em on some hateful shit

stop tryin to side step shit and face facts taht u dont get into shit for free
          Easy

Comment

yes. they are disgusting. especially the fat ones.
            a fat and ugly bitch embracing her ugliness and being proud of it is the worst thing that can happen to society.

Comment

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

an wa
                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Comment

lol i have been to a club once in the last probably year and a half (pics of it on my twitter with @ryanpvp and gully) and yesss my cousin and i did get in free ! :)

im not saying it would happen every time. and i also never even said from the start that i get in free everywhere lol but the point of my story at the beginning is that usually if you are a cute girl u dont have to wait in line. which is 100% true.
                    The reason i got lips was to succ dics

Comment

actually i have been twice. i just remembered.. once was at the club that my ex owns. and that was also free. both times drinks were also paid for... at the club with ryan it was paid for by the promoter lol and at the other club it was paid for by my ex.
                      The reason i got lips was to succ dics

Comment

laura can you post a pic?

this request is only creepy if u make it so.
                        தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

I don't mean to brag, but I get into clubs free all the time.

LML
                          Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
                          LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
                          im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
                          nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
                          u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
                          Originally posted by fresco
                          when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
                          cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

I only chill with ugly dudes. Makes me look that much better tbh. The girls can be ugly too. Go through their friends and all dat. Mmmm. Lesgo.

Comment

yeah I dunno what's so unique about getting in for free. if you know someone you know someone, are everybody in america/canada douchebags? cuz if you know someone (bartender, club owner, basically anybody who works at the club except the wardrobe bums) you can get in for free if you're not super weird over here.

tryna figure out why [MENTION=2959]ErikForeman[/MENTION] jumped head first into a perfectly good 1 vs. 1 HAM-session tho?
                              Originally posted by frank rizzo
                              yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                                yeah I dunno what's so unique about getting in for free. if you know someone you know someone, are everybody in america/canada douchebags? cuz if you know someone (bartender, club owner, basically anybody who works at the club except the wardrobe bums) you can get in for free if you're not super weird over here.
                                Basically how it is over here too.
                                Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
                                LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
                                im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
                                nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
                                u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
                                Originally posted by fresco
                                when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
                                cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X