good looking people: do u find ugly people disgusting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: good looking people: do u find ugly people disgusting?

I've only fucked girls less attractive than myself.

I'm getting better though
    Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
    http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah them shits got all diff profile pics too

real old ones even, she been ss'ing these and showin them off @ kotd events that she paid to get into just incase someone name drops her in a charrone battle
      Easy

Comment

LMAO I SCREEN SHOT THEM BECAUSE OF THE SHIT THAT FRESCO DOES TO ME. I DECLINE THEM AS SOON AS I SCREEN SHOT THEM. i knew i would possibly need them eventually.

i love how u guys try to change things around though u are hilarious.

the fact that they have diff profile pics just shows that he has attempted to add me at different points in time because his pics are different lol

2 seconds ago erik u said u deleted me off fb. that was a lie.
        2 months ago erik u said i was the one adding u on fb. now u just said u admitted that u added me when everything was going on with rm.

u and fresco probably sit around all day, skyping, having convos made up entirely of lies and not even remembering the stories u told eachother the next day bc they r 100% false.
        The reason i got lips was to succ dics

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealLauraTarsi View Post

u and fresco probably sit around all day, skyping, having convos made up entirely of lies and not even remembering the stories u told eachother the next day bc they r 100% false.
          yea that's correct i got no clue what either one of has ever said cuz we jus sit around n make shit up about you lml we love chatting bout you laura!!

now can you just address the fact that when you get to the bouncer at the front of the line you have your ID and money ready to go?
          Easy

Comment

LMAO I SCREEN SHOT THEM BECAUSE OF THE SHIT THAT FRESCO DOES TO ME. I DECLINE THEM AS SOON AS I SCREEN SHOT THEM. i knew i would possibly need them eventually.

so you're trying to say we're all obsessed with you....

but you have been saving screenshots of me from facebook for 4+ months ago and just waiting for an opportunity to break them out?

seems legit
            Easy

Comment

peep that post I made, I clearly said either I deleted you or you deleted me. That's you selective reading again.

In all actuality, I've only ever done YOU a favor lml. It's funny cuz you actually came off as a self entitled bitch tho, why you did that? You didn't even ask, you just told me to delete that shit, and when I said I have to talk to other staff you started talkin greezy about "what kind of person are u???"

LMAO

i'm tellin you, princess peach here really feelin like royalty after cruger uttered her name like a cow love tattoo

at least you admitted it

Comment

why y'all going in on my bottom bitch [MENTION=4196]TheRealLauraTarsi[/MENTION]
                :blegit:

Cregshaw Mafia 4 Life

Originally posted by Bino
                drew u soft cunt ur nan will get blasted out her slippers

Comment

yea im pretty shallow so i generally will give ugly people about 5 minutes of conversation at the most per day

im so shallow il date fat chicks just to cheat on em

Comment

lol honestly erik im so lazy to screenshot our convo but i asked u to take it down. i thanked u twice. i told u i appreciate it. the reason i got upset is bc u said bc of privacy it is supposed to be taken down but bc its getting a lot of views ur guna leave it. obviously anyone would be upset.

ontop of that u spent the rest of the time trolling me on my own fb. screen shotting random shit of mine and then tagging a bunch of battle rappers.

fresco- i ddint say u sit and talk about me on skype. i said u sit and have entire conversations of lies. meaning lies about things u said (which u really didnt), things uve done (which u really havent) girls u talk to (which u really dont).
                    The reason i got lips was to succ dics

Comment

screenshotting what now? lmao

yeah, i hate when people screenshot shit tryin to defame me to others LML

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter
                        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

lol honestly erik im so lazy to screenshot our convo but i asked u to take it down. i thanked u twice. i told u i appreciate it. the reason i got upset is bc u said bc of privacy it is supposed to be taken down but bc its getting a lot of views ur guna leave it. obviously anyone would be upset.

ontop of that u spent the rest of the time trolling me on my own fb. screen shotting random shit of mine and then tagging a bunch of battle rappers.

fresco- i ddint say u sit and talk about me on skype. i said u sit and have entire conversations of lies. meaning lies about things u said (which u really didnt), things uve done (which u really havent) girls u talk to (which u really dont).
                          nah i talk bout shit like places you get into for free (when you really paid) 40 year old black guys you haven't dated (when you really do but are too ashamed to admit it) and people who are obsessed with you (when you really just make them laugh)
                          Easy

Comment

Dawson@ this thread

The sentence below is true
                            The sentence above is false

Comment

ok so I understand fresco involvement with miss tarsi and it def seems mutual.

but im having a hard time picking up where a certain somebody else come in.

will reread thread.
                              தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Originally posted by Tradish View Post
                                ok so I understand fresco involvement with miss tarsi and it def seems mutual.

but im having a hard time picking up where a certain somebody else come in.

will reread thread.
                                certain somebody else = me

you gon have to go back a few more threads for that one

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X