X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wats ur sign

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Those all sound way more metal than we were. We were pop as heck
    they were into bands like leftover crack, operation ivy and whatever garbage bands their friends played in

Comment

metal kids were completly different they were the quiet nerds who felt angry all of a sudden when they heard linkin park and it went from there lmao

we took punk pretty seriously and probably kicked the shit out of more than 1 pussy ass doublekick needing long haired drop c loving faggot

Comment

re cusp
        someone into this stuff once told me that bcs of stellar shifts the cusp is getting larger every year

if ur within 5 days of neighboring sign u may have 'traits' imo

Comment

im not actually sure about any of that but heard many people don't think cusps should be even considered. Only when the centre of the sun crosses into the next thing does it chance. Still think my sign would be questionable though because on changing day and i think the time of birth made it even harder to call.

Read in chat Chunce is a virgo/libra cuspie and also on changing day so i looked his up and

If you were born between about September 19 and September 24, you fall within the range of the Virgo-Libra Cusp, also known as “The Cusp of Beauty.” Individuals born on this cusp are ruled by both Mercury and Venus -- respectively, the planet of communication and the planet of love. Sounds like a pretty delightful combination, right? It is, indeed.
          Beauty cuspers are balanced -- with sensitivities to both their internal and external worlds -- and they are deep thinkers who often are physically attractive, to boot. They are drawn to aesthetically pleasing people, objects, art and nature, and quick to keep up with the latest trends.

My compliments towards chaunce have always been directed towards his artistic sensibilities

Comment

The Virgo/Libran is prone to being a hypochondriac, aloof, doubting him/herself, fickle, indecisive, insecure

Comment

and yes that makes him a virgo from virginia lmao (not a creep stalker i swear)

Comment

Originally posted by Bat View Post
                eriko and skan both being same sign and it being sag doesnt surpise me at all either
                LUND!
                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                Originally posted by nick216
                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                  But I don't subscribe to fortune cookie philosophy (which was also the name of my band in high school)
                  this turned me on wyd tonight
                  Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                  we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                  Originally posted by nick216
                  Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                    if ur into this stuff it's def worth it to learn ur moon sign and rising sign

your main sign "sun sign" is kind of like ur core personality..

your moon sign is your subconscious emotional self

your rising sign is the mask u wear or how other ppl see u
                    Talk that shit

I'm a Leo rising

Comment

I don't care about it enough to look into it further and if being on the cusp of oscillation is as conflicting as they suggest i don't see why knowing more would help.

Comment

my moon sign and rising sign would likely just add more conflict to the mix im almost certain

Comment

also is your birth time significant if u had to be surgically removed? i was like 12.2 lbs or something crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                            if ur into this stuff it's def worth it to learn ur moon sign and rising sign

your main sign "sun sign" is kind of like ur core personality..

your moon sign is your subconscious emotional self

your rising sign is the mask u wear or how other ppl see u
                            so regardless of what time i entered my moon sign was PISCES which i FUCKING KNEW was gonna happen cuz

PISCES – Few signs can wallow and suffer in silence like Pisces. However, they really don’t want to make a scene about it, not wanting anyone else to feel bad. Pisces simply can’t stand it when others feel bad as they are essentially very self-sacrificing. Usually, their depression is because they will not fight for their own rights as they feel a built-in attraction to martyrdom or sacrifice. They must fight off a sense of victimhood that they have actually invited. The key to staying happy for Pisces (TEZ) is not trying to save the world. They are here to do God’s will, not everyone else’s.

combined with

If you were born on the Cancer-Leo cusp, from about July 19 to July 25, you have some challenges to face. When you combine the sensitive nature of Cancer and the expressive drama of Leo, it results in some contrary elements to your personality. Your life may be one of extreme ups and downs!
                            Cancer-Leo cuspers can be sensitive and shy one moment, and theatrical drama queens the next. This is because they're born of a conflicting mix of water (Cancer) and fire (Leo), which will take discipline to mix successfully.

= kms myself

Comment

Beware of the fish which swims in two directions! They might be concealing a hidden dark side. Pisces are most likely to be involved in crimes which hurt themselves — i.e. drug abuse. But the hot tempered Pisces can also become very dangerous if they happen to be crazy! Serial killers are often Pisceans.

Cancerians are the most deadly horoscope in the zodiac! Out of all the star signs, they are arrested the most. Mental instability is a negative trait of the Cancer sign, and this can make them likely to offend repeatedly. Crimes of passion are frequent in the house of Cancer. If the creepy crab gets a taste for killing, they’re likely to strike again and leave distinguishing marks on their victims.

Watch out for the lion’s roar! Leos are notoriously passionate and feisty. Although this is mostly a positive trait, Leos can go awry if they have a psychotic temperament. The lion loves to be the center of attention, and as a fire sign, they also have a vicious temper. Leos might get sucked into criminal activity for the fame!

unlucky.

Comment

bodying myself looking up shit on geminis cuz tags one but meanwhile

Of the horoscope signs, the least dangerous is the Gemini!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X