wats ur sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wats ur sign

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

i agree but the idea of blaming my personality flaws on the positioning of celestial bodies is extremly appealing to me

Comment

so much easier to explain to ppl that im fked in the head cuz of the day i was born not other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
          tbh I'm a taurus. I'm a true bull, cucking everybody in my path.

Hard headed, stubborn, never gives up, edgy, etc... Tauruses make for the best lawyers and politicians because they don't stop trying.
          not surprised that is fairly consistant with ur posts

Comment

Originally posted by You're Peen View Post
            do me (math hoffa [melody {d-wop}] voice)
            did a quick google of which sign is most likely to be fucked in the head like completely but its mine lmao

Comment

Cancerians are the most deadly horoscope in the zodiac! Out of all the star signs, they are arrested the most. Mental instability is a negative trait of the Cancer sign, and this can make them likely to offend repeatedly.

Comment

i bet [MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION] is an aries and [MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] is a virgo

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                  tbh I'm a taurus. I'm a true bull, cucking everybody in my path.

Hard headed, stubborn, never gives up, edgy, etc... Tauruses make for the best lawyers and politicians because they don't stop lying.
                  Fixed

Comment

i misread that as lying when i read his post and had to do a double take

Comment

Originally posted by Bat View Post
                      Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                      Libra/Scorpio cusp. /thread

Btw @Justice that list sucks apart from Chapelle and Lux i guess Herzog is ok too
                      Name of Cusp: The Cusp of Drama and Criticism
                      Date Range: October 19 to October 25
                      Strengths: Powerful, competent, sexy, charming, intellectual, honest.
                      Weaknesses: Cynical, sarcastic, picky, self-absorbed, blunt.

these are my best matches i think along with 1 other cusp. my best friend in my late teens was oct 22 and i only now realize why were friends cuz i never thought we were similar personality wise
                      Word that's me....just needing to learn how to be less self-absorbed.

Any suggestions [MENTION=36078]Bat[/MENTION]? It's no bullshit almost all of my best friends irl are born under the sign of cancer.

Show me how to be less of an asshole so that i may show others wuts good

Comment

i misread that as lying when i read his post and had to do a double take
                        There are no coincidences

Comment

Libra/Scorpio cusp. /thread

Btw @Justice that list sucks apart from Chapelle and Lux i guess Herzog is ok too
                          Name of Cusp: The Cusp of Drama and Criticism
                          Date Range: October 19 to October 25
                          Strengths: Powerful, competent, sexy, charming, intellectual, honest.

these are my best matches i think along with 1 other cusp. my best friend in my late teens was oct 22 and i only now realize why were friends cuz i never thought we were similar personality wise
                          Word that's me....just needing to learn how to be less self-absorbed.

Any suggestions @Bat? It's no bullshit almost all of my best friends irl are born under the sign of cancer.

Show me how to be less of an asshole so that i may show others wuts good
                          I don't think being self absorbed is a bad thing all the time

these are all desirable things to me actually in the right amounts

Comment

finding things and people you care more about than yourself is a good way to become less self absorbed imo

Comment

finding things and people you care more about than yourself is a good way to become less self absorbed imo
                              Word and like you said 'in the right amounts' it's more of a struggle to find balance rather than diminish the qualities altogether

Comment

yes most of the time i find peoples negative traits are what determine who they are taking the bad with the good is just part of life

trying to get rid of things that are ingrained into your personality is counter productive i think you are better of figuring out ways to make them work you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X