Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Long Waited Epic Return of lil ILL

Hold Me Back hard af
    I shadowboxed to it and thought about how tough life can be sometimes.

Comment

I thought this day would never come

Comment

Guess whos back, back again. Philip's back, tell a friend.

Comment

listened to a couple of these and you have gained a new fan

Welcome back, glad you weren't kept away any longer

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            listened to a couple of these and you have gained a new fan

Welcome back, glad you weren't kept away any longer
            Yup I actually had plans of coming back March of 2017 but I felt like if I waited any longer the content would be too old by then or maybe it was just kept for too long. I actually started working on the mixtape vol 3 about 3 weeks ago. The Song by Grace - You don't own me was a song that inspired me enough to try to make a come back and then try to do other songs I had try to rap over. Like the All the Way Up song I instant had lyrics for cause I've rapped in my car over that saying stuff like I'm all the Drunk I'm all the Drunk. That Song Called Faggot fuck just came naturally to me like the shit wrote itself for me. But Damn the HOLD ME BACK track that shit I'm 100% spazzing on that shit. Big Ups and Props to lil LoKo on that Why they mad track. Man that was supposed to be made almost 2 years ago when I retired from rap. I came out of retirement last year in August but only was battling a lot. I felt now was the time to come out of retirement and get back on this music shit and make a mixtape I myself would be satisfied with.

Comment

lil ill still ill

Comment

back in the game, lil ill kill still

SLOW IT DOWN

back in the game, lil ill kill steal

Comment

Originally posted by Shaq View Post
                  back in the game, lil ill kill still

SLOW IT DOWN

back in the game, lil ill kill steal
                  Hell yeah homie. Shit's fire works.
                  I think a week after I left I was listening to Lush Take about some shit in a video and I remixed it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7F9QtQuhM[/ame]

Some people might not remember the Dizaster - fag fag fag remix I made.
                  It's disaster doing what he does best and calling people a faggot.
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6AcggBwStk[/ame]

Comment

oh and by the way I deleted like 77 of my videos and now have like 50 or so. This is because of JD so he'll forever now stfu and the other videos was against people I'm okay with and never met disrespect. Plus on some other tracks I slacked off while I was gone so those songs didn't mean much to me to add. I was like it's all or nothing but I needed at least a few very dope tracks to make.

Comment

I hope you just made them private.
                      Never delete anything imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                        I hope you just made them private.
                        Never delete anything imo.
                        https://soundcloud.com/lilillunleashed

Nope I kept the shit I just moved it to soundcloud. It's like the rest of the mixtape vol. 3 but it's nothing from this year. October - December is some of it. The rest of the stuff is all on my ipod. Just personal old songs and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                          oh and by the way I deleted like 77 of my videos and now have like 50 or so. This is because of JD so he'll forever now stfu and the other videos was against people I'm okay with and never met disrespect. Plus on some other tracks I slacked off while I was gone so those songs didn't mean much to me to add. I was like it's all or nothing but I needed at least a few very dope tracks to make.

I hope that Raw Blow diss is still up.

Welcome Home Phil!

Me and you gotta do a 2 vs 2 audio before the year ends.

ILL RAW vs THE WORLD

Comment

Originally posted by CADILACK RAW View Post

Welcome Home Phil!

ILL RAW vs THE WORLD

Ah the raw blow song is the beat of the Suicide squad and that shit I can't even upload not even to sound cloud cause It's Copy Right infringement... That song is only on my Ipod cause the internet won't allow it.

Comment

@CADILACK RAWah a two on two audio battle. We need to pick a track after we know who's the other two opponents for this.

Comment

Originally posted by CADILACK RAW View Post

Welcome Home Phil!

ILL RAW vs THE WORLD

Ah the raw blow song is the beat of the Suicide squad and that shit I can't even upload not even to sound cloud cause It's Copy Right infringement... That song is only on my Ipod cause the internet won't allow it.
                                You are full of shit. lmao

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X