The Long Waited Epic Return of lil ILL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Long Waited Epic Return of lil ILL

i cant front my dad is and always will be the boss.
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Comment

faggot fuck is a timeless classic already

Comment

are u going to tour to promote this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
              R.I.P. Cragner Johnson Porter
              Sup clarke? How's things going?

Comment

Originally posted by Enormus View Post
                Shit I should. I really should finish more tracks for the mixtape. I really just started about a month ago on really dope tracks. The hardest shit I have a problem is finding the right beats that work for me. I search real hard on YouTube for whatever I can play with.

Comment

Originally posted by thuperman View Post
                  This again? You got like a whole hard drive of these saved memes about me? Thuperman sounds like a name for someone with very small hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                    Shit I should. I really should finish more tracks for the mixtape. I really just started about a month ago on really dope tracks. The hardest shit I have a problem is finding the right beats that work for me. I search real hard on YouTube for whatever I can play with.
                    no troll i think you would have massive stage presence nh be sure to pick fights with the audience

Comment

just make your own beats its really not that hard

Comment

just look through drumloops find 2 or 3 you like put them together add shitty one note baseline and random sample it takes literally 10 minutes

Comment

just look through drumloops find 2 or 3 you like put them together add shitty one note baseline and random sample it takes literally 10 minutes
                          Ah yes I actually used to make techno and hip hop beats way way back around 2004 but at the time I knew what I was doing and could make things with the software only problem was I don't have the top grade software I need now to produce very awesome beats. The problem I have is I hate 99% of beats on YouTube it's that one percent great shit I'm looking for. Another problem I have is I only have 1000 tracks I like and have on my iPod and I look up to those artists a lot but I can't copy them. I know what may or may not be dope or may be a hit or miss. But to produce a beat that fits me man that's hard work.

Comment

its good to not want to copy other people and dont worry about making mistakes no music you make could be worse than videos you've released

Comment

its good to not want to copy other people and dont worry about making mistakes no music you make could be worse than videos you've released
                              Lol
                              Yeah the rap battle shit is too repetitive these days I've always been good with raps but need something to write about with a catchy hook. When I first started rapping it was over a beat all the time. I started way back in 03 on parody and my own shit. Music back then was weird cause no one produced a bunch of trap or catchy enough beats. Times are changing so I got to compete with that. I look to see if I can find some dope cats like me cause I've only known a few. Lol Loko and yung savv and young droopy the don and dank Schrader. I done tracks with them before a number of times. My style is different but I still know how to link up on a rap level with these guys. I wish then send me beats from songs they found. They dig hard af for dope beats

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                                The problem I have is I hate 99% of beats on YouTube it's that one percent great shit I'm looking for. Another problem I have is I only have 1000 tracks I like and have on my iPod and I look up to those artists a lot but I can't copy them..
                                wait... what makes stealing beats from people who copy the artists you look up to different from just copying them yourself

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X