• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Long Waited Epic Return of lil ILL

Originally posted by Meow9 View Post
    Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
    Originally posted by CADILACK RAW View Post
    oh and by the way I deleted like 77 of my videos and now have like 50 or so. This is because of JD so he'll forever now stfu and the other videos was against people I'm okay with and never met disrespect. Plus on some other tracks I slacked off while I was gone so those songs didn't mean much to me to add. I was like it's all or nothing but I needed at least a few very dope tracks to make.

I hope that Raw Blow diss is still up.

Welcome Home Phil!

Me and you gotta do a 2 vs 2 audio before the year ends.

ILL RAW vs THE WORLD

Ah the raw blow song is the beat of the Suicide squad and that shit I can't even upload not even to sound cloud cause It's Copy Right infringement... That song is only on my Ipod cause the internet won't allow it.
    You are full of shit. lmao
    Well im not lying about sound cloud. It rejects the upload. I could put it on YouTube and YouTube will accept it. The thing is I wanted to redo that song over and fix the quality on it. The thing sounded to loud on the music and you couldn't here me. I learned how to fix the ratio of my shit that's how I got these new tracks to sound clear

Comment

I'll work on that suicide squad track as soon as I get a chance.

Comment

Welcome back Ill!
        I still feel bad that Porter had to leave tho...

I really think that there should be a place for everyone on Otbva, a place for all types of fags and fagottry. We should all embrace diversity and shit
        Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Jers..
          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmas Balls View Post
            Welcome back Ill!
            I still feel bad that Porter had to leave tho...

I really think that there should be a place for everyone on Otbva, a place for all types of fags and fagottry. We should all embrace diversity and shit
            Nah its okay porter is gone. I'm sure if he called watts parents he would of been banned on sight. Fucking hell I feel like shit today. I've had the flu all week and had to clock out early today. It's flu season and everyone's sick. I need to get better so I can still work and still produce my music. I'll be back on my shit as soon as I feel better.

Comment

Comment

did what his name really call your parents? thats fucked up..

Comment

Originally posted by Enormus View Post
                  did what his name really call your parents? thats fucked up..
                  I swear he called 3 months after I left. He thought I was oxygenius and thought I made the thread. He even thought I still owned my government phone but I gave that phone to my gf daughter Vanessa and he kept messaging her stuff like take down the thread or else I'm sueing . Whatever brokeass probably couldn't afford a brain.

Comment

LMAO

Comment

LIL FUCKIN ILL

Comment

oh and by the way I deleted like 77 of my videos
                        wtf why u got nothin but classics

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                          oh and by the way I deleted like 77 of my videos
                          wtf why u got nothin but classics
                          I did save my files tho. They still are on my computer. I just felt like if the porter shit was still online the dude would still call my parents. Other stuff I deleted was so old and not really my best work. Other videos was music I made while I was gone and that is on my sound cloud. I'd have to show a list of things I took offline to show what I didn't want on my page. You already know the Halloween stuff is off simply cause porter though a bitch fit

Comment

anyone know any other site other than soundcloud I can upload past deleted content I have saved? My soundcloud is full and I can't upload anything anymore. I would do it on youtube but that would take me forever. I just want a site I can keep files on.

In all honesty the only stuff I really deleted off my youtube was the Porter shit really. Everything on my youtube now is still some of my best work. Some battles was so old or just not that good in my opinion plus some the people I battled don't even exist no more and were forgotten about. Pretty much all my battles are still online tho. Said fuck RMBVA and took down all that shit cause they ain't worth shit to me anymore cause the RM site is trash.

Comment

anyone know any other site other than soundcloud I can upload past deleted content I have saved? My soundcloud is full and I can't upload anything anymore. I would do it on youtube but that would take me forever. I just want a site I can keep files on.

In all honesty the only stuff I really deleted off my youtube was the Porter shit really. Everything on my youtube now is still some of my best work. Some battles was so old or just not that good in my opinion plus some the people I battled don't even exist no more and were forgotten about. Pretty much all my battles are still online tho. Said fuck RMBVA and took down all that shit cause they ain't worth shit to me anymore cause the RM site is trash.
                              Register another account.
                              All you need is another email.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post

Register another account.
                                All you need is another email.

I did make a new sound cloud account but they wouldn't give me a upload section. It's even like that on my sound cloud page. I've tried cloudmix.com and It will only allow 1 minute long files or some thing. I need a new site to upload it to

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X