• Re: Ekelons Real Photo...

Www.picosong.com/aKbp
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
      ^ body bag....

i paid for my friends drinks and rides and food all night, they came home and asked me "how i do it" with a "tone"...... sounds so retarded...

JD your stories sound forced, made up and something you have made yourself believe over the years to hide your own mind from the fact you are a complete cunt, not to just people online, but in real life also, you think you are smarter when in fact you aren't, you think you are "wealthy", you think you are a G, and you think people like you here.. JD its all in your head...

prolly a nice guy, if you didn't try so hard..

but let me guess, imma Janitor who "stalks" you?
      There are better angles to take against JD. For example the ones Kurbz mentions. The reason I don't like the paid for friends angle is because there isn't a pattern of this. Sounds like those supporting is argument are reaching that he is constantly used by friends for free stuff. It really just sounds like he went back to the old hood showed some love, got hated on, then moved on.

All that said, I wouldn't completely scrap that angle because the part about how he saw it coming might support your i point. However, I think JD could play defense on that by describing his phycological experiences if he addressed it head on.

Comment

It's always the same thing.

"You're lying about stocks." Craig does one Google search of my e-mail, BOOM, "jdporter" all over stock forums. But I must be doing that for fun?

"I don't have money" - Craig admits that I give him more money than OTBVA'ers could give, randomly, out of nowhere, just to have a discussion about Clarke.

Then it's, well you didn't work for the money because you retired in your 20s.

Maybe I was just smart and successful = but no. Your brain doesn't want to accept that, because of some insecurity within yourself.

It's unfortunate.

I wish you the best of luck still.

You can hate me, all you like.

Comment

Lol at reading that Trump style wall of text.

Comment

What concerns me here, is that once I dismantle an argument, it's abandoned, and another one pops up.

That doesn't indicate, "oh, I want to have a healthy discourse"

It's "man I really fucking hate this guy, how the fuck can I make him feel stupid so I can feel better about myself"

It's clear as day, and disturbing.

Comment

Www.picosong.com/aKZX

Comment

The standards don't even apply to you.

You literally acted like I was wrong for Clarke. I asked you if you ever made fun of Clarke, there's zero response.

Phil bragged about money - did you say anything? Lmao

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpe...rPXBHUg/videos

It's just a ridiculous amount of hypocrisy.

I get it, you hate me.

Don't you think that's more of YOUR issue?

What exactly do you want to do about it?

Yesterday, you damn near said you were going to snitch to teach me a lesson.

You seem to really not be fulfilled by something. I represent a level of success you never achieved, or something.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1DJfwMIU9g"]Count how much money is in my hand - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

You mean when Phil flossed on you hardbody and challenged you to even count a stack live and you called his parents instead?

Comment

You even claimed that you actually think this is me - which is the bullshit Phil was spreading.

You're so delusional, you'd believe anything, in hopes that it would affect me/be some kind of dirt on me.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpKVkhE0mSk"]JD Porter Exposed - YouTube[/ame]

You're a weird guy.

Comment

I am not Phil, kiddo.

Comment

The worst part of ALL of this, is with your bullshit hypocrisy and moral standards, Kurbz is responsible for this:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe-MHkUwtFk"]Vagina Aint Handicapped - YouTube[/ame]

And he's going to say she got paid, she got on Tosh.0, like that somehow justifies it.

@Griff, do you think the guy responsible for this video going viral deserves to tell me what's right and wrong?

Get the fuck out of here.

Haymaker.

<Porter drops mic>

Comment

[MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION] you seem like a good dude. I think part of the reason your post count is so high is because you keep defending yourself against trolls. I get that you find the behavior bizarre and interesting on some level. I agree they are jealous of you too. However, if I was you, then I'd stop posting here because I wouldn't think it was worth it. Try rmbva. All that said, I recognize there could be something else. But this saga is becoming too much for me lol

Comment

It's over, Kurbz.

You're not intelligent, and I'm sorry that you think money is the root of all evil.

Maybe you just never were smart enough to make it - and too focused on exploiting handicapped people.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
                                [MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION] you seem like a good dude. I think part of the reason your post count is so high is because you keep defending yourself against trolls. I get that you find the behavior bizarre and interesting on some level. I agree they are jealous of you too. However, if I was you, then I'd stop posting here because I wouldn't think it was worth it. Try rmbva. All that said, I recognize there could be something else. But this saga is becoming too much for me lol
                                Yeah, I appreciate you being reasonable, bro.

I'm going to post in the Main Stage and respond to them sparingly.

It is what it is.

It gets tiring, doesn't it? Lmao.

Anyway I'm out too. Gonna grab something to eat.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X