Should I give my treatment to this son of bitch Tay-Z?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Should I give my treatment to this son of bitch Tay-Z?

His white racist daddy filled with cum his white slutty mommy and now he is thinking he deserves more than other people?

He was born in a home talking openly about racism and as we all know , the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . Now Tay became like his father, a scared bitch frightenned by what he ain't understand and that doesn't physically look like him or his lifestyle . You really think to deserve more than others? In this world, soft scary bitchs ain't deserve shit.

I'll fill your mom's pink pussy with a Panini card of Ribery after the coitus, and you could snitch all you want about Gama's modus operandi, you can't do shit to change it ! AM A G!

Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Re: Should I give my treatment to this son of bitch Tay-Z?

GET DAT BITCH NIGGA GAMA!!!
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

will tay-zzz's ever recover from such a devastating onslaught?

Comment

Here lies Tay-Z

Comment

and dat nigga is a white republican with pierced nipples and a tat of David Duke as a tramp stamp

-PROOF-

Comment

Aw shit OTBVA mourns the death of Tayz

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcucjK4TcVk"]2Pac - Thug Life - Pour Out a Little Liquor - YouTube[/ame]
            Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

This fucking racist should be banned since a long time but new O's boss are jerking themself about their promotions and ain't doing shit to erase that kind of piece of shit. Fuck him and fuck them too !

Comment

Aw shit, rip choppa too? Gama's having a bad day. We should all run for cover
                Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                  This fucking racist should be banned since a long time but new O's boss are jerking themself about their promotions and ain't doing shit to erase that kind of piece of shit. Fuck him and fuck them too !
                  what exactly happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
                    English ppl dumb as hell, England the open minded country? lmaooo
                    They voted the Brexit because they were affraid about immigrants, one of the worst economical choice ever , now Scottland and Ireland will leave the UK to get their freedom yiiiikes !

Goodbye David Cameron, worldwide Stockmarkets fall around 8/12% right now
                    This fucking goofy French cucked-by-Muslim faggot

Britain shouldn't (and apparently doesn't) give a flying fuck what a French faggot thinks about their own sovereignty. Your country is as good as dead, and mass immigration killed it. Your capital is now over 25% Muslim, and other areas have as high as 70%+ of a group of people who drain your economy and generally despise you and your culture.

Your people shouldn't even be allowed to discuss world politics with how easily your "country" rolled over for your fuhrer.

Scotland and Ireland leaving UK... haha stay French
                    Hum .. No muslims in my family since 622 but a lot of these good fellas in my friendzone. You are a racist son of bitch who are talking like you know something.. mass immigration killed my country lmao

I should ask my Muslims to assfuck badly your irrelevant bitchass mom after the Ramadan
                    Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post

Hum .. No muslims in my family since 622 but a lot of these good fellas in my friendzone. You are a racist son of bitch who are talking like you know something.. mass immigration killed my country lmao

I should ask my Muslims to assfuck badly your irrelevant bitchass mom after the Ramadan
                    Muslim... race?

I just ate pork chops a few hours ago, fuck Ramadan. Does your wife's Muslim boyfriend allow he to leave the house without her burqa?

Maybe Marie le Pen can pull your country out of the EU cuckzone too, and clean your country of degenerate Muslim filth.
                    Good for you, you've met 3 cool Muslims...
                    There are only 3 million Muslims in America... OUT OF 1.6 BILLION, so your anecdotal evidence doesn't matter at all.
                    If white people had these views, the entire world would hate them... oh wait, they do hate us even though we ended slavery, gave everybody human rights, created prosperity throughout the known world, and invented pretty much EVERYTHING.
                    Look at how the media et al reacted to 12 idiots in Kansas saying "God Hates Fags"... well 11 Islamic countries have death penalty for gays. Where are all the "liberals" protesting that? Where are all the little hashtag protests... oh right, #NotAllMuslims and #UAin'tNoMuslimBruv, cute. Two hashtags DEFENDING this shit ideology.

Saying some of the dopest niggas you know are Muslim is literally like saying some of the dopest niggas I know are Neo-Nazi skinheads. Foh.

Comment

What a son of a bitch .. idk why nobody already killed this bitch smh

Comment

i surmise Tay Z's a cock sucker who's in the closet about his homosexuality,and been mad at the world since the 1 muslim he had a man crush on rejected him for a female many years ago

Comment

Ima pour some of this 40 out
                          Right here for Tay Z
                          Gama arguably undefeated

Comment

Gama cant be stopped or contained what else is new RIP other guy
                            E Pluribus Unum
                            1 9 0 4

Comment

Tay Z killing badly Gana's bitchass!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X