#BREXIT WINS: UNITED KINGDOM LEAVES THE EUROPEAN UNION !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #BREXIT WINS: UNITED KINGDOM LEAVES THE EUROPEAN UNION !!!

Originally posted by Dattebayo View Post
    18-24 year old are easily brain-washed retards who don't want to work.

I'm shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
      In two hours the UK economy has lost $350 BILLION. That’s equivalent to 40 years of EU contributions.

lmfao if tru
      Holy fuck, you're a globalist retard. First of all, you ripped this quote from some twitter cunt.

[ame]https://twitter.com/emmakennedy/status/746218084206141440[/ame]

Secondly, the UK will have the highest GDP in all of Europe in about 10 years. This little dip only happened because dipshit stock traders falsely speculated that UK would vote remain. This will stabilize very quickly. You basically have no clue what you're talking about.

The EU's economy is about as stagnate as it gets, and they will soon feel the economic devastation of taking in untold millions of welfare users who don;t work and hate your country.

Comment

Lmao.... thank god those 25 russian hooligans got bored and went home.
        I swear the french were going to run their dingy over used white flag up the eiffel tower if one more bottle got thrown.

This brexit shit is great imo.
        The less politicians involved the better.

People will be murdered and do the suicide over this tho. Im sure some people had potential fortunes ruined yesterday.

God bless all the celtic and Rangers supporters that helped bring me up but I wouldnt be upset if those height challenged ginger manics decided to leave now.

Infact I think I'd probably just use hadrians wall as foundations to build an anti scottish trump fence

Comment

And then id bring arcane to the wall to christian it with champaigne and say " history has a strange way of repeating itself"

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
            Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
            In two hours the UK economy has lost $350 BILLION. That’s equivalent to 40 years of EU contributions.

lmfao if tru
            Holy fuck, you're a globalist retard. First of all, you ripped this quote from some twitter cunt.

[ame]https://twitter.com/emmakennedy/status/746218084206141440[/ame]

Secondly, the UK will have the highest GDP in all of Europe in about 10 years. This little dip only happened because dipshit stock traders falsely speculated that UK would vote remain. This will stabilize very quickly. You basically have no clue what you're talking about.

The EU's economy is about as stagnate as it gets, and they will soon feel the economic devastation of taking in untold millions of welfare users who don;t work and hate your country.
            Yea depending how quickly their GDP stabilizes this basically guarantees trumps victory with the whole "take back our country" rhetoric.

I'm not even sure how to feel about this shit and the potential future ramifications of it globally. Trump is anti-globalization but what happens if he takes office then them shit countries in the eu go independent and inevitably economically collapse? Who gains control over all that shit? The potential power struggle could get UGLY. America is hiding it's hand in all this shit and it's a bigger hand then people may realize.

On top of that I'm sure Hilary if she gets elected is pro-EU as Obama is so her administration could take a different course of action all together

Ain't no telling
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            I would have rather been black than an orphan
            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

sargon goes in on the brits!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vpo9qzsfL4&spfreload=10"]Britain chooses Freedom over Fear - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Tez smoked qp

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                  Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                  ThAts in America surprise surprise

Peep the license plates
                  You can't even see the fucking license plates you lying piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                    Originally posted by Craig
                    Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                    ThAts in America surprise surprise

Peep the license plates
                    You can't even see the fucking license plates you lying piece of shit
                    U don't need to read em to see they ain't British plates u dumb bitch

Completely diff shape and color

Comment

• Re: #BREXIT WINS: UNITED KINGDOM LEAVES THE EUROPEAN UNION !!!

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
                      Originally posted by Gama View Post
                      English ppl dumb as hell, England the open minded country? lmaooo
                      They voted the Brexit because they were affraid about immigrants, one of the worst economical choice ever , now Scottland and Ireland will leave the UK to get their freedom yiiiikes !

Goodbye David Cameron, worldwide Stockmarkets fall around 8/12% right now
                      This fucking goofy French cucked-by-Muslim faggot

Britain shouldn't (and apparently doesn't) give a flying fuck what a French faggot thinks about their own sovereignty. Your country is as good as dead, and mass immigration killed it. Your capital is now over 25% Muslim, and other areas have as high as 70%+ of a group of people who drain your economy and generally despise you and your culture.

Your people shouldn't even be allowed to discuss world politics with how easily your "country" rolled over for your fuhrer.

Scotland and Ireland leaving UK... haha stay French
                      Hum .. No muslims in my family since 622 but a lot of these good fellas in my friendzone. You are a racist son of bitch who are talking like you know something.. mass immigration killed my country lmao

I should ask my Muslims to assfuck badly your irrelevant bitchass mom after the Ramadan
                      Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

That isis shit iffy af tho. Accept the refugees fleeing the slaughter n potentially let some of them slip thru the cracks n fuck ur shit up or just say fuck yal deal with yal own shit first.

Shit crazy n once again America ain't too far from the center of it all. You can make the statement that America's "war on terrorism" is the direct cause of the brexit. And I'm sure if there's more fallout we not gon be too far removed from whatever "solution" is put in place.

Classic Ruse
                        I would have rather been black than an orphan
                        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

GAMA!!

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                          Originally posted by nick216
                          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Britain taking care of Britain.
                            Good for them.

Comment

^ England's countryside taking care of England+Wales*
                              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                              Originally posted by nick216
                              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post

Hum .. No muslims in my family since 622 but a lot of these good fellas in my friendzone. You are a racist son of bitch who are talking like you know something.. mass immigration killed my country lmao

I should ask my Muslims to assfuck badly your irrelevant bitchass mom after the Ramadan
                                Muslim... race?

I just ate pork chops a few hours ago, fuck Ramadan. Does your wife's Muslim boyfriend allow he to leave the house without her burqa?

Maybe Marie le Pen can pull your country out of the EU cuckzone too, and clean your country of degenerate Muslim filth.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X