WHEN WILL WHITE PEOPLE BE LEFT ALONE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHEN WILL WHITE PEOPLE BE LEFT ALONE?

Originally posted by Nell View Post
    Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
    Tell white people to stop being jokes lol
    Your right. Knowing who your father is, raising your children (all to same woman) .Working to support your family is just so fuckin pathetic.We should all glamorize having multiple baby mamas ,carrying guns and selling crack, robbing people, and gang banging. NEWS FLASH DOUCHE BAG, white people aren't the joke ,apparently you aren't smart enough to understand the concept
    you put thought into this unfortunately
    Something I don't think you did posting that bullshit comment!

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Doubt View Post
      bob killin nelly
      Lol this B.O.B guy obviously has mental issues. He wrote me a paragraph saying NOTHING about what I said lol
      Well, why don't you elaborate for everybody how white people are jokes. Now I have mental issues for being offended by a statement you made meant to offend white people .You have mental disability preventing you from reasoning.Like I said before, jokes not on me. This is the pot calling the kettle black

Comment

now, now let's play nice. Remember: white people are the real victims

Comment

Originally posted by Felix Bagg View Post
          Remember: white people are the real victims
          i hope this is sarcasm
          top 5:
          Hollow Da Don
          Will Ferrell
          Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
          Cadalack Ron
          T-Top

Comment

Originally posted by Clos View Post
            Originally posted by Felix Bagg View Post
            Remember: white people are the real victims
            i hope this is sarcasm
            yes it is [whole thread was meant to be sarcasm, but it unearthed hidden beliefs]

Comment

WPWW

Comment

I find it kind of funny that black people don't spend more time thanking the northern half of the country for dying by the thousands to free them from the evil southern whites.

instead whitey gets painted with a worldwide racism brush.
                we separated church from state……we made the industrial revolution….thats why we prospered.
                If blacks or natives or whoever did it first it would be a different story .

The real problem is that the whites at the top have been out smarting your top guys for like 500 years and by the time you've figured out the field , they've changed it again.

It is such an obvious blow out defeat on all levels that all you can do is call us uncool or tell us we can't dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 tone tizzle View Post
                  I find it kind of funny that black people don't spend more time thanking the northern half of the country for dying by the thousands to free them from the evil southern whites.

instead whitey gets painted with a worldwide racism brush.
                  we separated church from state……we made the industrial revolution….thats why we prospered.
                  If blacks or natives or whoever did it first it would be a different story .

The real problem is that the whites at the top have been out smarting your top guys for like 500 years and by the time you've figured out the field , they've changed it again.

It is such an obvious blow out defeat on all levels that all you can do is call us uncool or tell us we can't dunk.
                  I know right? there are no rules in this game. if you can't figure out how to win, too bad. if they don't like it they should make their own country and secret societies to run it

Comment

With whites being such a statistical minority its actually miraculous and embarrassing that we got over so hard on the entire globe.

we are like the michael jordans of planet rape.

Comment

Word leave while people alone
                      They got it ruff

I'm sick of them going straight home unlike me being stopped for guns and drugs.
                      I'm sick of them shopping without nobody following them , while I'm being tailed by Secret store detectives.
                      I'm sick of being watched on a packed train or bus and being the assumption , never mind the downtown Hobo who plots on unsuspecting tourist.
                      I'm sick of the hood picking on white peoples like they don't get the fastest police response ever.

White people got it tuff !

Tougher than me

Comment

Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
                        bob killin nelly
                        Lol this B.O.B guy obviously has mental issues. He wrote me a paragraph saying NOTHING about what I said lol
                        Well, why don't you elaborate for everybody how white people are jokes. Now I have mental issues for being offended by a statement you made meant to offend white people .You have mental disability preventing you from reasoning.Like I said before, jokes not on me. This is the pot calling the kettle black
                        For starters, you are a joke and probably a reason why a lot of white people aren't taken seriously. You are this supreme warrior online but you probably are very quiet and have a little wee wee. I am laughing at you, you are a joke to me. Now stop speaking to me, I'm losing friends, WHITE BOY.

Comment

a white poster on the O is obviously the reason whites are seen as jokes in the real world
                          Originally posted by Purple
                          This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                          Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                          Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                          :boosieguns:

Comment

a white poster on the O is obviously the reason whites are seen as jokes in the real world
                            Yu a Joke

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                              Word leave while people alone
                              They got it ruff

I'm sick of them going straight home unlike me being stopped for guns and drugs.
                              I'm sick of them shopping without nobody following them , while I'm being tailed by Secret store detectives.
                              I'm sick of being watched on a packed train or bus and being the assumption , never mind the downtown Hobo who plots on unsuspecting tourist.
                              I'm sick of the hood picking on white peoples like they don't get the fastest police response ever.

White people got it tuff !

Tougher than me
                              +1

Comment

you said little wee wee in your post

how old are u kid.. 12
                                Originally posted by Purple
                                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                                :boosieguns:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X