WHEN WILL WHITE PEOPLE BE LEFT ALONE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHEN WILL WHITE PEOPLE BE LEFT ALONE?

Originally posted by Clos View Post
    Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
    but i agree hip-hop is for everyone now
    but for whites to forge and exploit a culture created by the people they oppressed and to some extent keep oppressing is preposterous
    How are white people oppressing black people in Hip Hop?
    in hip-hop, i said in general. they exploit the culture by paying rap artist chump change compared to what labels make off of them.
    Majority of hip hop record labels owned by Black people! WTF are you talking about...Koch vs Roca Fella,Def Jam, No Limit,Death Row...Black records companies paying chump change too...ask any of the Hot Boys if they were paid fairly lol.
    Sure C Murder feels the love too...What happened to Motown Records?

Comment

Originally posted by Felix Bagg View Post
      but for whites to forge and exploit a culture created by the people they oppressed and to some extent keep oppressing is preposterous
      in hip-hop, i said in general. they exploit the culture by paying rap artist chump change compared to what labels make off of them.
      it's a weird relationship with hip-hop. in the beginning they didn't pay attention to it. When music executives realized that it had financial value, they came into the culture with record deals. they turned the culture into a product. Black people have the largest influence in hip hop, but they answer to record labels. You can always count on the West to take something and turn it into a product [yoga and buddhism come to mind]

I am by no means a hip-hop historian. feel free to disect everything i've said

Just as many black record labels that did same thing to their artist...Black People influenced almost all of music. I appreciate the history/contributions just wish people would share all the facts and not attempt to rewrite history to prove their point or push their personal agenda .

Comment

after they fucked up this planet, the rich class will probably have invented (and financed) a way to colonise and maintain life on Mars and all the middle and lower class ppl that are too busy focusing on racial stuff and other social dilemmas being created by our corrupt, smug, greedy, uncaring, well fed, mostly white elitist friends that the mass will probably realise this when it's way waay too late. time to start building some serious bridges across all races and amongst other 'divided' people

WW3 on the verge of starting and Europe looking extra fucked i'le holla
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

it's a weird relationship with hip-hop. in the beginning they didn't pay attention to it. When music executives realized that it had financial value, they came into the culture with record deals. they turned the culture into a product. Black people have the largest influence in hip hop, but they answer to record labels. You can always count on the West to take something and turn it into a product [yoga and buddhism come to mind]

I am by no means a hip-hop historian. feel free to disect everything i've said

Just as many black record labels that did same thing to their artist...Black People influenced almost all of music. I appreciate the history/contributions just wish people would share all the facts and not attempt to rewrite history to prove their point or push their personal agenda .
          B.O.B coming in with straight facts. hip-hop was attacked by money hungry vampires fro within and without, it never stood a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
            after they fucked up this planet, the rich class will probably have invented (and financed) a way to colonise and maintain life on Mars and all the middle and lower class ppl that are too busy focusing on racial stuff and other social dilemmas being created by our corrupt, smug, greedy, uncaring, well fed, mostly white elitist friends that the mass will probably realise this when it's way waay too late. time to start building some serious bridges across all races and amongst other 'divided' people

WW3 on the verge of starting and Europe looking extra fucked i'le holla
            I see you've been listening to Professor Griff

Comment

no idea who that is not very interested either so dont bother to enlighten me w/ deets on this person

Comment

the day white privilege seizes to exist, which may be never.
                and i hope you are talking about "being left alone" in battle rap cuz every where else they are what white people are in battle rap.
                hip-hop/rap/battle rap was created by oppressed blacks in Brooklyn
                Created by Hispanics as well, and Mecca of hip hop is the Bronx. To rhyme to a rythym has existed for centuries also.

Hip Hop is a acronym for Higher Infinite Power Helping Our People...There is no reason for the division when its here for everybody.
                found a documentary that confirms how mexicans influenced hip hop

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpGYDl1-scw"]From Mambo to Hip-Hop: A South Bronx Tale - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

no idea who that is not very interested either so dont bother to enlighten me w/ deets on this person
                  no prob, you're not missing much. Are you a coast to coast am regular?

Comment

Majority of hip hop record labels owned by Black people! WTF are you talking about...Koch vs Roca Fella,Def Jam, No Limit,Death Row...Black records companies paying chump change too...ask any of the Hot Boys if they were paid fairly lol.
                    Sure C Murder feels the love too...What happened to Motown Records?
                    lmao death row!!!!!
                    most of the labels you just stated work under the UMG. smh.....

but yeah i really don't see your point?

my point was made on last page.

last post on topic for the "O's" sake
                    top 5:
                    Hollow Da Don
                    Will Ferrell
                    Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                    Cadalack Ron
                    T-Top

Comment

lmao sure I truly well believe in UFOs

Comment

lmao sure I truly well believe in UFOs
                        don't forget about werewolves, healing crystals and ancient aliens

Comment

Originally posted by Nell View Post
                          Tell white people to stop being jokes lol
                          Your right. Knowing who your father is, raising your children (all to same woman) .Working to support your family is just so fuckin pathetic.We should all glamorize having multiple baby mamas ,carrying guns and selling crack, robbing people, and gang banging. NEWS FLASH DOUCHE BAG, white people aren't the joke ,apparently you aren't smart enough to understand the concept
                          you put thought into this unfortunately

Comment

bob killin nelly
                            Originally posted by Purple
                            This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                            Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                            Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                            :boosieguns:

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Doubt View Post
                              bob killin nelly
                              Lol this B.O.B guy obviously has mental issues. He wrote me a paragraph saying NOTHING about what I said lol

Comment

asl??
                                Originally posted by Purple
                                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                                :boosieguns:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X