Tupac was the best lyrical rapper ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tupac was the best lyrical rapper ever

Prodigys verse on Drop A Gem On Em is better than Pac has ever spit.

Comment

Illmatic is better than every Tupac album put together.
      http://www.budgetfunerals.org/Coffins/flames.gif

Comment

Hammer killed Jay-Z!
        #Blessed

Comment

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers is the best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
          http://www.budgetfunerals.org/Coffins/flames.gif

Comment

Okay im drunk as fuck but lets be real tupac is so overrated and this was a troll thread

Comment

tbh Tyga the illest lyricist on the mic all his verses are complex
              dude could easily destroy Eminem and Nas with one verse
              #Blessed

Comment

too late buddy
                #Blessed

Comment

Tupac and ezy e top two lyricists of all time

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                    kool g rap took the danger of the rhyme to the next level in the 80s iirc
                    Kool Keith in ultramag had a hand in that as well.

Weren't too many rappers killing the multis back then.

Comment

He was a good actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                        Fuck Tupac.
                        Mobb Deep bodied that faggot.
                        They did it when he died so that doesn't count. Prodigy has never and I repeat has NEVER killed anyone lyrically on the mic. And Joseph Budden killed Prodigy with 1 verse. Prodigy ass... Pac>>>> then Mobb Sleet.
                        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAnSWOa...jrgub-yvzTjZMB

Comment

Originally posted by KELLYBLAST View Post
                          Fuck Tupac.
                          They did it when he died so that doesn't count. Prodigy has never and I repeat has NEVER killed anyone lyrically on the mic. And Joseph Budden killed Prodigy with 1 verse. Prodigy ass... Pac>>>> then Mobb Sleet.
                          Shut the fuck up and quit regurgitating bullshit that other Pac dick suckers spread as facts. Drop A Gem On Em came out before Pac died as a single. The whole album came out after he died. Eat a dick fuck boy.

Comment

Fuck Tupac.
                            Shut the fuck up and quit regurgitating bullshit that other Pac dick suckers spread as facts. Drop A Gem On Em came out before Pac died as a single. The whole album came out after he died. Eat a dick fuck boy.
                            See, this is what I be talmbout with you new age, just coming out the house ass, Hip Hop listeners. Swear y'all know more than the OG'.

First of all, Drop A Gem On Em was on Hell on Earth and THAT album came out BEFORE Pac got killed. Drop A Gem On Em didn't get released until 2 or 3 months AFTER Pac got killed. Fuck Boy... Before you come at me on some Hip Hop shit, please do your homework.

Second of all, IF Mobb Deep was that real(Which we all know Prodigy is ass), why they (Loud Records)ain't drop it when Pac was still alive and in prison? Could have given him an opportunity to flame their asses. Instead, Loud Records waited until he died to release it. And if my memory serves me correctly, Prodigy pulled the song from the air waves because he didn't like the move that Loud did with that song. Stop coming at me like I don't know what I'm talmbout when it comes to this Hip Hop shit. Who the fuck boy now, Fuck Boy?

Third of all, Joseph Budden killed Prodigy' in one fucking verse. Name 2 MC' in the history of Hip Hop who Prodigy killed on the mic... I'll wait!!!

Jay Z, Saigon, Nas already peeled him
                            Tupac, he ain't alive but you ain't kill him
                            50 signs the bum only cause of where he from
                            Put a stamp(G-Unit) on the nigga and still nobody feels him
                            Not a murder or Gangsta robber
                            Washed up 90' nigga, now a gangsta blogger... Lol

I'm done with you bums. Next Hip Hop discussion please

Comment

any1 who dont think pac was gettin dicked down by suge is quite frankly a goddamn fool
                              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Fuck Tupac.
                                See, this is what I be talmbout with you new age, just coming out the house ass, Hip Hop listeners. Swear y'all know more than the OG'.

First of all, Drop A Gem On Em was on Hell on Earth and THAT album came out BEFORE Pac got killed. Drop A Gem On Em didn't get released until 2 or 3 months AFTER Pac got killed. Fuck Boy... Before you come at me on some Hip Hop shit, please do your homework.

Second of all, IF Mobb Deep was that real(Which we all know Prodigy is ass), why they (Loud Records)ain't drop it when Pac was still alive and in prison? Could have given him an opportunity to flame their asses. Instead, Loud Records waited until he died to release it. And if my memory serves me correctly, Prodigy pulled the song from the air waves because he didn't like the move that Loud did with that song. Stop coming at me like I don't know what I'm talmbout when it comes to this Hip Hop shit. Who the fuck boy now, Fuck Boy?

Third of all, Joseph Budden killed Prodigy' in one fucking verse. Name 2 MC' in the history of Hip Hop who Prodigy killed on the mic... I'll wait!!!

Jay Z, Saigon, Nas already peeled him
                                Tupac, he ain't alive but you ain't kill him
                                50 signs the bum only cause of where he from
                                Put a stamp(G-Unit) on the nigga and still nobody feels him
                                Not a murder or Gangsta robber
                                Washed up 90' nigga, now a gangsta blogger... Lol

I'm done with you bums. Next Hip Hop discussion please

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X