Tigre Toni, whatsapp up in Mexico????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tigre Toni, whatsapp up in Mexico????

go punch the biggest, smelliest mexican u see, prove ur not to be fucked with imo

Comment

on the real though, hope u enjoy yourself

Comment

Originally posted by thesalesman View Post
        oooooiiiiii Tony....oaxhaca or Acapulco? mexikans say oax....some of our friends are going there but Acapulco is à LOT closer so i dont know....Also u still havent told me the proper price of weed and Coke....please do... the Guy WHO told me not to get weed and that everythibg is shit,,,,well...i have beter weed than iver hade in Sweden in months....kronic.....so Yeah...fuck what u Said...the yeyo is Also awesome, so clean and so nice.
        If you go to acapulco i guess your gonna be in the first world area and party in clubs and shit you can do in other countries anyway. Ive never been in Oaxaca but is a town with old ass colonial architecture, you wont see flashy shit but you might find yourself and the meaning of life there. you choice. i dont do weed/coca but a gram of good pure coke has to be 600 pesos. as far as weed idk. a friend told me he buyed a kilo of quality weed for 1000 pesos but we are too far from mexico city and it was a year ago. the times ive done weed i never buyed it. you need a mexican friend there.

and ofc the weed is good, you will always find good quality of any drug if you have money and know where to move and seems like your doing good

have fun son
        Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

no acapulco for me hombre...they say theres to many americans :) nothing for a swigga like me!!! Oaxhaca it is...i didnt knoe theres colonial architecture so thats always positive! I guess ill have time for that after new years tho since we arrive 09. the 31st!

I hope i dont get caught on the fucking beach, seems to be so many drugs, girls, cops n whatnot....if i get in trouble i think its gonna be in the next 5-6 days...im keeping my fingers crossed tho!

what is your favourite mexican food dude?

another question...i was walking on av chapultec the other day and saw cops take up the entire road doing some semi-impression of ghostriding a whip i.e slowly driving with their doors open smoking cigarettes and looking gangsta so i thought they were protecting some diplomat but hell no...theyre just blocking the road for normal vehiculos...fuck is that about??? I mean its fucking rush hour...why?

Comment

My favorite is tacos de carne asada and enchiladas suizas, but its much better here. day n night difference.

i have no idea what the cops were doing man, fucking mexican cops are retarded. keep bangin swede
            Refried Beaner

Comment

ahhhh arriving in puerto escondidos soon. ...seems like such an awesome place...best bus ride ever,perfectly functional wifi and the seats are big as hell. if u ever go remember www.turistar.com.mx free promo for the company! My hopens for the day are visiting à proper bano as soon as possible, go for à swim, find weed n Coke Muyinga rapido, see My first hummingbird Then get ffffffkkkkktttttt up and say Feliz nuevo ano Asmani Times' as possible! what is mexikan such as yourself doing on the most overrated day sofie the year?

Comment

I'm gonna go to a family thing then go to a party full of nutjob sons of drug lords and from there idk what is gonna be of me. have a good one nigga kid.
                Refried Beaner

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X