Tigre Toni, whatsapp up in Mexico????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tigre Toni, whatsapp up in Mexico????

real talk i dont live too far from mexico city... if you are trying to pop some bitches be careful yur are could end up sword fighting

Comment

First of all dont listen to miami who is a fucking degenerate and ofc the only thing he remembers from mexico is transexuals

anyway, i dont know really, mexico city is huge. btw is known tourists usually get sick when they eat tacos in the street, yall arent about that life. dont be surprised if tomorrow u have a shocking diarrea or ur at the hospital. i hope u have fun in my lovely country, keep reporting if u can and welcome <3
      [MENTION=2915]proteam40[/MENTION] u arent gonna get beheaded unless u behave bad. like if u fuck with the wrong woman ull definitely get the chainsaw in the neck. why juarez tho? theres nothing there. go to mexico city or some beach or typical tourist city
      Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

Get ready to pay off every cop you encounter

Comment

yea cops are definitely gonna want some of ur money everytime they caught with drugs or fuckin a prostitute in the bushes. stay safe kid
          Refried Beaner

Comment

Everythingis Good my niglets...stilla live still kicking. Anyways i found à Guy WHO sells everythibg yesterday so nowi think om Good. i dont know the actual price so that would be à Good tjing if someone could tell me. and the quality of weed is not that important...sleep is tho. so i need it. i just Walker around With My friends yesterday hsving drink and streetfood....no diarrhea yet tho, i tend to get by. i enjoy stretfood wherever i go so ill. take the risk. i gotta say i really like the vibe here, sure i stad out à bit Mich for My likning...blonde, blueeyed and sporty vs short, dark and fat as fuck he he mexikans are goooooordo. i dont play fpr pussa so i dont need to stay away from anything...and Also,,,,damn theres manu Cops in mexico city...fuck My life. more to come if i survive

Comment

Find the fish scale and get well

Go fucking hit a pharmacy up for some benzos or barbs u moron ur in fucking mexico

Comment

Originally posted by thesalesman View Post
                Everythingis Good my niglets...stilla live still kicking. Anyways i found à Guy WHO sells everythibg yesterday so nowi think om Good. i dont know the actual price so that would be à Good tjing if someone could tell me. and the quality of weed is not that important...sleep is tho. so i need it. i just Walker around With My friends yesterday hsving drink and streetfood....no diarrhea yet tho, i tend to get by. i enjoy stretfood wherever i go so ill. take the risk. i gotta say i really like the vibe here, sure i stad out à bit Mich for My likning...blonde, blueeyed and sporty vs short, dark and fat as fuck he he mexikans are goooooordo. i dont play fpr pussa so i dont need to stay away from anything...and Also,,,,damn theres manu Cops in mexico city...fuck My life. more to come if i survive
                Who the fuck asked u if u stand out for being a scandinavian u narcisistic flamboyant faggot. im hideous ugly and 5'3 midget and fat as fuck so i took a little bit of offense but neverless im glad ur having a good time. be thankful of those many cops cause even tho they are corrupt, theyre actually protecting u from gettin raped by a 5'1 200 pound badass motherfucker

idk about weed quality but heistbva say is shit, but then again american retards give millions of dollars to mexican cartels for their weed so u may like it

now fuck off and keep enjoying my paradise an keep reporting <33333333333333333333333333333333333333
                Refried Beaner

Comment

Yeah there is a market for shitty dirt mexican weed

I have more tamales in my fridge than you beaner bitch

Comment

I dont even like tamales u dumbfuck and american retards are still givin millions of dollars to the cartels for shitty weed smh
                    Refried Beaner

Comment

Americans really only paying for meth and cocaine now days.. Good quality weed is becoming more available for low price fuck that dirt shit

Comment

sooooo....mexicokeeps on delivering. today i slapped My friend and threw him out, he went out and bought heroin, got fucked and caught by the police theb tried to tell me it was the mezcal...hehe...yeahright...reptile eyesand à fucked up swahger. maybe ishould hit up à pharmacy and by some valiums for the bus trip to oaxacahaor howeverit is spelt.also tigre Tony dont take offense Cruz mexikans seem pretty awesome so far but u vant deny the fact that people are overly fat here...i se entire families With fatties and shit aint pretty. à Quick question...have u guys heard about water? im not even Kidding....the only thing people seem to buy is Coca-Cola and sodas....Wtf....u do have mirrors.... ohhhhhh i ate lengua, cabazza and some other shit today....nerver again. but hey....at least i did it!

Comment

how hard did u slap him
                          Originally posted by Basse Bisex
                          If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

harrrdddd......

ahhh yesterday was awesome as well, went to Condesa with a friend just hitting up different bars and basically just checking the area, dropped by a 7/11 where i got that extra gay feeling from a guy..so i followed him out and asked if he knew something abd could help me a little bit, before i finished the sentence me and my friend were invited to his and his french wives place for a party...as i said, mexicans are awesome. The hospitality is really something else!

also if youre ever here and wanna have a good breakfast or whatever go to 100% natural on insurgentes sur 1390. awesome food, fresh as hell!!!

ohhh i also got left at a gay club yesterday NH yes yes i know!!! I have to say one thing, it seems really easy to score the few girls that are there..in this case Gorditas..but i also felt offended that two ugly guys came on to me, i mean come ooooooon...fuck u think faggot ass bwoooiiiii :) and I also got caught drinking beer by mexican po po after i lost my friends since i needed to calm my nerves after the spectacle...lucky for me they let me go since im such an honest awesome person.

Comment

Yea people from the south (where u at) are very friendly nice and open minded. keep bangin
                              Refried Beaner

Comment

oooooiiiiii Tony....oaxhaca or Acapulco? mexikans say oax....some of our friends are going there but Acapulco is à LOT closer so i dont know....Also u still havent told me the proper price of weed and Coke....please do... the Guy WHO told me not to get weed and that everythibg is shit,,,,well...i have beter weed than iver hade in Sweden in months....kronic.....so Yeah...fuck what u Said...the yeyo is Also awesome, so clean and so nice.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X