தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Re: ITT: Classic Choppa verses from the vaults

idk if broken multis are choppa's gimmick
      or if he actually thinks this bullshit rhymes
      #Blessed

Comment

First off ya cock the size of a TOTEM POLE it is so big that it belongs on the OPRAH SHOW
        If we were HOME ALONE I’d suck ya dick wit my ‘tongue out’ like da logo for da ROLLING STONES
        Compared to urs my penis don’t exist like JOE TRAVOLTA or a swede from NORTH DAKOTA
        I’d walk that LONELY ROAD BRUH to NOVA SCOTIA just to tell pat stay id drink his cum like COCA COLA
        My nigga u r cooler than desperado with the GUITAR CASE and al pacino with the SCARFACE
        I bet u can fix a HEART BREAK with SCOTCH TAPE and u got bitches running for u like a DOG RACE
        If TALK IS CHEAP then Notsure got CHOPPA BEAT cuz u spit money while fuckin like TOMMY LEE
        da opera aint over til da last hetero FALLS ASLEEP & u ‘hit da sheets’ faster dan a SHOPPING SPREE
        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Iight yo FATTY LISTEN, im the CHAMP OF WRITTENS I killed 4 niggaz already and in chef RAMSEY’S KITCHEN is where I HANG MY VICTIMS/
          In this text ring I go the muhammed ALI DISTANCE the way im ACTING VICIOUS with my JAB SPEED QUICKNESS/
          Nigga ur in the TAXI BUSINESS for ya tips u prob subTRACT THE DIGITS like a MATHMETICIAN but real talk that’s a CASHLESS SYSTEM/
          If this ‘bull’ tries to ‘charge’ at me wit his TRASHY GIMMICK imma ‘grab his horns’ like a JAZZ MUSICIAN and proceed to put ‘6 holes in his head’ like a YANKEE’S FITTED/
          Im a CRAFTY VILLAIN in my veins I got a TRAGIC SICKNESS so I’ll hire some iRAQI CHILDREN to kill ya DAD IN MINUTES/
          Im like arsonal cuz I LAUGH AT MIDGETS nigga fuck ur whole DAMN RELIGION I’ll GAS YOU CHRISTIANS and call that a MASS EXTINCTION/
          Real talk FACT OR FICTION: u showed ur ASS IN PRISON and let GANGSTA BITCHES fuck u in the BACK POSITION while with ya lips u SMACKED THEM KISSES?/
          Nigga u the type to say that u went from RAGS TO RICHES and u was born in the back of a MAZDA CIVIC and in life u adVANCED IN PHYSICS and at the age of 6 u got ya first GRAMMY’S TICKET/
          Nigga plz all those FACTORS LISTED prove u a fraud like the moon LANDING MISSION/
          So on the beHALF OF INFANTS as soon as the ‘lead pop’ u gonna need the ‘red cross’ like the FLAG OF ENGLAND/
          Nigga u look forward to GRANNY’S VISITS and ur RAPPING WISHES are to see a match between MATH AND MISCHIEF and predict it’s youtube views like a STATISICIAN/
          With punchlines im MAD EFFICIENT and ur crew is a buncha MASSIVE SNITCHES so like the family from home alone I’ll send em to FRANCE ON CHRISTMAS and have u all to myself like Organik does ASHLEY DICKSON (omg)/
          For u haters mercy SHALL BE GIVEN this my last text battle for a while so imma PASS MY WISDOM to the next MAN WHOSE CRIMSON/
          Last bar I proved im the CHAMP OF THIS SHIT and I aint even waste SANDY GRIFFIN, DANNY RICKMAN, MAGGIE SIMPSON, FRANCIS CLIFTON, NANCY SIMMONDS, BRADLEY KINGSTON, ANGIE RICKETT, JACKIE WILSON, and the real ASHLEY SIMPSON!
          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

chop the goat

Comment

If it's real it dont gotta rhyme!!!!!!

Comment

the use of "da" instead of "the" ghettoizes the fuck out of these verses shit's hella doep
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                Originally posted by Bnas
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

we all miss the days when forced multies were something people could get fully behind
                  Originally posted by SockFucker
                  listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

(omg)

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                      If we were HOME ALONE I’d suck ya dick wit my ‘tongue out’ like da logo for da ROLLING STONES
                      E

Wait what the fuuuck choppa stealed my multi what a fraudulent faggot

fucking big muscled retard in steroids robbing my multis
                      Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

U up against GET*2*DA*CHOPPA MEDAL OF HONOR da SELDOM TRASH TALKER

bodied me

Comment

the thumb/eyelid shit is a top 5 text line oat
                          mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

JOHN SACRIMONI >>>

fuck u know about trafficking fluorine? illuminati in this bitch
                            mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

fuck Beyond dat nigga ducked me I would’ve IMPALED HIS CHEEKBONES carved 7 dots in his face dat's BRAILLE FOR CHEMO
                              best believe he’s GAY & EMO cuz I guess my bars had 'Beyond scared straight'...& I don't mean that A&E SHOW
                              so now I gotta face this nigga jack who makes online threats like ‘im PALMING THE LIGHTSABER’
                              nigga plz im ROBBIN YA ICE PLAYER til I got gold on my chest like TOMMY THE WHITE RANGER
                              cuz ur a pedo & a SICK FAGGOT so imma pose as NICK CANNON & invite u to my KID'S MANSION
                              and if u enter da house wit ya DICK HANGIN I'll be in da backroom waitin for ya ass like CHRIS HANSEN
                              this shit one sided liked a KOREAN PAIR OF SOLDIERS dropping bombs ON PHOENIX ARIZONA
                              it's like y'all watchin AALIYAH'S PLANE IN FLORIDA cuz all yall seen was a bitch yelling...MARIA SHARAPOVA
                              if u try to put up a GOOD FIGHT U'D DROWN cuz i seriously doubt u COULD WRITE A ROUND
                              u never earned any HOODSTRIPES IN TOWN & u don’t got the ‘It’ factor just cuz u LOOK LIKE A CLOWN
                              what I'm RAPPIN IS A CLASSIC this just a sparring match to me this BATTLE IS JUST PRACTICE
                              u got da vocabulary of Peter Griffin my nigga & dat's why ya verse is SHALLOW AND PEDANTIC

Comment

then like judgekure imma SPARK THE GRANITE like a SCOTTISH CRAFTSMAN and make u TOSS THE SALAD of ROGER RABBIT

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X