ITT: Classic Choppa verses from the vaults

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITT: Classic Choppa verses from the vaults

Imma start by ENACTING A STORY about me and job1 and the FACTS THAT HE TOLD ME/
    He pm’ed me like ‘lets put up a GRAND OF OUR OWN EACH and winner gets the STASH AND THE WHOLE PIECE’/
    So I said ‘iight but if u don’t follow through then im gonna be PACKIN SOME CHROME HEAT and then collect that STACK THAT YOU OWE ME’
    But then he bitched up like ‘naw fuck this ACTUAL QUARRY lets have the MATCH IN THE MORNING and forget about the CASH AND THE WAR…PLEASE!’
    At this point im thinking got dayum this FAGGOT IS CORNY he scared to battle me and his DEMANDS ARE TOO BORING!/
    I want to ‘raise the steaks’ like a CHEF IN DA 40’s and have u BAGGIN UP GROCERIES cuz when it's beef i'll rob him of his pride like ILLMAC DID MCCODY/
    So I replied with ‘bitch if u don’t FAX ME UR ‘MONIES then imma start ATTACKIN YA SLOWLY like a PACK OF COYOTES’
    That’s when he hit up jeff and all the MODS IN THE O.T. and begged for me to get banned so I wouldn’t STAB AT HIS SHORTY and pick the SCAB OFF HIS GOATEE/
    So I said fuck it lets battle for fun u have ur mods MAPLE AND COZY and I have CRAIG AND MY HOMIES
    Ur the underdog here and to say ur not is like saying JASON AINT GORY, PLAYMATES AINT HORNY, HAITIANS AINT WORRIED and DRAKE ISNT CORNY!/
    I’m a FRACTION OF KOBE and u SHAQ WITH THE OLD HEAT so even if u PRACTICE FOR FOUR WEEKS u still couldn’t MATCH WHAT IM HOLDING/
    Plus ur asian u stupid chink! I bet ur DAD IS SHINOBI, ur two GRANDMA’S ARE BOTH LEE’S and u wear a LAMP ON YA DOMEPIECE!/
    When I win imma BASK IN THE GLORY and leave u with SHATTERED AND BROKE KNEES cuz im a MASTER AT MULTIS that’s why my name b4 choppa was the ADLIB OF MOLTI!
    I bet ur PLAN IS TO ROAST ME but U aint a supermod anymore so u cant BAN ALL THE O.G’s cuz if u do then u urself are PRACTICALLY TROLLING!
    i be MACKIN HIS SHORTY and HAVE HER ON BOTH KNEES while my dick STACKED UP HER GOLD TEETH/
    I then proceeded to SHATTER HER BONE CHEEKS like a BAT VS GINOBLI in the nba where the MAVS WERE THE HOME TEAM!/
    We could do this battle soprano style so i’ll be JOHN SACRIMONI (google it) and u’ll be that FAG WITH MS SOPHIE who went to restaurants and ordered SALAD CANNOLI (google it)!!
    i'll hit u wit a PACKAGE OF FORCED BEAMS u'll be wrapped in PLASTIC AND MORPHINE the impact is so GRAPHIC AND OBSCENE that the judge will have to SLAP ME WIT COURT FEES for TRAFFICKING FLUORINE !!
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Re: ITT: Classic Choppa verses from the vaults

Imma spray at ya whip like a WATER SPRINKER and ‘pump iron’ into ya DAUGHTER’S SISTER like a FATHER FIGURE BODYBUILDER/
    Im black so u could say im just a COTTON PICKER or a HARLEM ****** but to ur girl im a “midnight” cowboy’ like the 1969 OSCAR WINNER/ (google it)
    I’ll STOP YA LIVER from functioning like a CHRONIC DRINKER with LOTS OF LIQUOR at a FORMAL DINNER/
    Fuck the white man! I’ll piss on MARTHA’S VINEYARD and hire some EROTIC STRIPPERS to ‘scan’ u for ya wallet like a MODERN PRINTER/
    My lines go ‘over heads’ like BUSINESS COSTS and tbh pill GRIM IS SOFT and larry word loves to KISS A COCK with CHICKEN POX and after this battle everyone gon say god damn these BITCHES LOST/
    Me and choppa got PISTOLS DRAWN we grab our VICTIM’S JAWS and RIP EM OFF like VICIOUS DOGS and ‘dig deep in ya bitches’ like RICHARD MOSS (dogs dig deep in ground & bitches=dog and Richard moss=porich)

Im a LEGEND LIKE GRETZKY I got SUSPENDED FROM LETSBEEF for BEHEADING THEIR TEXT CHIEF/
    So I had to get anger management LESSONS FROM ‘NESS LEE’ cuz im MESSED IN THE HEAD ‘B’ so even my ‘psychiatrist got a psychiatrist’ like JENNIFER MELFI/ (I didn’t GET THIS FROM PESCI)
    Niggaz ya’ll stupid I bet ya’ll get PUZZLED WHEN RICK ROSS RAPPIN ya’ll really think that these FRADULENTS GRIP COCKED FALCONS?/
    Plz I got a 2012 flow like the APOCOLYPSE IF THAT HAPPENED so my verse like the motto for rapmusic.com….ULTIMATE HIP HOP ACTION/
    Nigga ya’ll fake like 555 so ya’ll CALL COLLECT but it’s ‘bye bye bye’ like ‘nsync’ when we ‘POP’ YA CHEST (nsync=pop group)/
    When it comes to AUTO THEFTS…nigga me and ddoc are ‘pirates’ like JOHNNY DEPP so we ‘ballin’ when we ‘school’ u with the ‘hawks’ like GEORGIA TECH (Georgia tech = school in Atlanta and Atlanta hawks=nba team (ballin) and tech=gun)/
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

boring/ groceries / mccody

Comment

Nigga on the street ur WIFE’S A LEGEND plus she got a NICE COMPLEXION/
        She RIDES ME ENDLESS and her head game ‘rocks my world’ to the NINTH DIMENSION/
        Nigga you 5’11 and if rapmusic.com goes down ur LIFE’S AFFECTED and u’d CRY IN SECONDS/
        Cuz u treat a PRIVATE MESSAGE like a DIAMOND NECKLACE the way u think it’s a PRIZED POSSESSION/
        Nigga quit trying to DRIVE A LEXUS in the RIGHT DIRECTION with a CHRYSLER ENGINE/
        Cuz U aint no FLIGHT ATTENDANT so ur better off getting PILOT LESSONS from the terrorists from 9/11/
        so why u WANNA CHALLENGE this CHOPPA SAVAGE when he PALMS THE RATCHET and could cut u into the SMALLEST FRACTIONS?/
        I got BALLIN STATUS and u the SOFTEST FAGGIT so how can u beat a STRONGER CAPTAIN with more HONOR BADGES than NOSTRADAMUS?/
        imma CROSS EXAMINE this MODERN PLANET PROPAGANDIST on a COLLEGE CAMPUS til the DARKNESS PASSES/
        then like judgekure imma SPARK THE GRANITE like a SCOTTISH CRAFTSMAN and make u TOSS THE SALAD of ROGER RABBIT

Comment

goat opener:

CHOPPA:

Y'all think PANDA BORN AS A REAL G? naw he dumb he thought BRAM STOKER FILMED E.T.
          Ur moms rape was taped wit a CAMCORDER IN HD if u watch it u best not FAST FORWARD YA TV
          cuz if u do I'll put so much 'metal to ya face' ud think u was watchin the TRANSFORMERS IN 3D

(URL crowd cheers while kotd crowd left confused)

I dont BANG WIT A MAGIC STICK but wat I got in my 'chamber's a secret' no FANGS OF A BASILIK
          u can't HANG WIT DA SAVAGES & since I ain't 'amazed wit ya weakness' imma kill 'PAN' IN THE LABYRINTH (a maze)
          Why am I BATTLING A PAKI KID? fuck 'Angels and Demons' my team from DALLAS IS MAVERICKS
          ya DAD'S IN DA TAXI BIZ & since ya 'hairdo is queerish' ironic u gon get STABBED WIT YA AFRO PICK

<-- that’s him

U up against GET*2*DA*CHOPPA MEDAL OF HONOR da SELDOM TRASH TALKER
          shoot treys da BELGIAN MATT BONNAR i manslaughter grasshoppers; PROFESSIONAL BANK ROBBER
          y'all think PANDA'S GRANDFATHER a G? Naw nigga he played the role of Epstein in WELCOME BACK KOTTER!

& u gon BODYBAG THIS VET? Nigga that’s the reason im bout to put ya COCKY ASS IN CHECK
          Panda my nigga we not equal im an ARMY TANK IN FLESH and you a PONTIAC AT BEST
          Ya dad died having a HEART ATTACK IN BED kinky sex nigga butt plugs & a HOCKEY MASK ON HEAD
          So it was fitting he had furry “handcuffs” on cuz he was under CARDIAC “ARREST

{url crowd boos while kotd crowd goes crazy)
          Originally posted by Bnas
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

georgia / johnny
            good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
            whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Panda's/medal/professional

Comment

(URL crowd cheers while kotd crowd left confused)

Comment

This battle like a BAD SCHOOL KID WHO’S NOT SMART versus a GRAD STUDENT WHO’S GOT HEART/
                  and I just finished up at York University so I guess u in for an ASS WHOOPING FROM
                  CHOP CHOP/ (get ready boi)
                  I “construct” and ‘cater’ my verses with “punches” and ‘prayers’ like the MAPPED BLUEPRINTS FOR LARGE MOSQUES/
                  so it’s only ‘holy’ that we stay drunk with that ‘moonshine’ cuz once we get ‘high’…nigga we HAVE LANDINGS LIKE ARMSTRONG! (Neil Armstrong landed on the moon)
                  and as far as my crew…we BANG DEUCES AND POP OFF and we ‘roll so deep’
                  that we call GANG TRUCES IN BALLPARKS/
                  But if ya team ACT FOOLISH AND SQUAD NARCS then ya’ll getting ‘swung at by my club’…like ya whole MASS UNIT IS GOLF BALLS! (golf balls are swung at by golf ‘clubs’ and a club=team=crew=squad=gang=mass unit)
                  murkfest winnin this battle…lol…it will never happen like SHAQ LOSING HIS BALD SPOT, illMAC SHOOTING A LONG SHOT, or seeing STAN KUBRICK IN POM POMS or PAT EWING IN SEAN JOHN!
                  Plus u get no pussy to impress a chick u the type to get a TATTOO OF A WARTHOG/
                  so that makes me believe that when u say that ur ‘pullin chicks’…nigga ur ‘full of shit’…like a BATHROOM FOR AN AARDVARK! (haaaaan)
                  my DAD’S TRUE GRIT IS HARDBALL he raised me as a soldier…by the ‘age of 6’ I ‘sprayed the clip’ and learned the basics on DEFUSING A CAR BOMB/
                  plus on the streets ur WACK, STUPID, AND SOFT DAWG so when the ‘foes arrive’ it’s ‘no surprise’ that ur fate is like this website…cuz we RAP MUSIC…AND DOT COM! (omg)

Comment

(Neil Armstrong landed on the moon)

Comment

Comment

I got VIOLENCE IN MY BLOOD Im like hockey fans in vancouver cuz I RIOT FOR THE CUP/
                        So when u see a ‘ghost town’ with a CRISIS IN THE PUB best believe imma ‘throw down’ like im TYSON WITH THE GLOVES/
                        Im a TITAN IN THIS GRUDGE so im mixture of poSEIDEN WITH HIS PUNCH and goLIATH WITH HIS CLUB/
                        So when I slit ya ‘throat with a knife‘ u gon ‘choke for ya life’ and need HEIMLICHS FOR YA GUT/
                        Talk shit to choppa and I’ll start SLICING UP YA TONGUE and wont stop KNIFING TIL IT’S NUMB/
                        I’ll go SKYPING WITH YA SLUT and u’ll think she on her period when she pulls out DEVICES FOR HER CUNT/
                        But in reality they dildos and ‘over the net’ she ‘groping her chest’ like she got a SINUS IN HER LUNGS/
                        That bitch ‘go on no gas’ she the HYBRID OF THE MONTH so when im ‘riding’ her no one fuckin with that hoe’s horsepower like CHYNA WHEN SHE’S BUFF/
                        Nigga u pussy I bet u drink XYIENCE IN A CUP and think SCIENCE DOESN’T SUCK/
                        From this earth I MINUS ALL THE SCUM which is why I agreed to battle u so we’ll do this like ‘poker game’ cuz im RIGHTEOUS WIT MY BLUFF/
                        Imma aim for ya IRIS WITH MY GUN til ur BLINDED LIKE THE SUN when the CLIMATE IS IN TONS/
                        And after u get SILENCED BY MY SNUB imma rest in peace u and close ya EYELIDS WITH MY THUMBS/
                        Im as GIANT AS THEY COME for my stop pause punchlines im GUIDED BY THE SONS /
                        So u may try to poke fun at my affiliates but nigga im one in a million so I guess im a DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH (wow)/
                        I’ll leave u CRYING WITH YA ‘CUBS” like u were a contestant on American IDOL FOR THE “YOUNG” and SIMON WAS THE JUDGE (cubs=young)/
                        So when u come audition in ya ‘pair of Jordans’ imma dunk on ya like MICHAEL IN THE CLUTCH with TWICE OF ALL HIS BUZZ!!! (pair of jordans = shoes & also pair of jordans = 2 michael’s = twice of his buzz)

Comment

^that diamond in the rough line was insaneeeeee

Comment

even my psychiatrist got a psychiatrist
                            தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

I got BALLIN STATUS and u the SOFTEST FAGGIT so how can u beat a STRONGER CAPTAIN with more HONOR BADGES than NOSTRADAMUS?/

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X