CANADA VS USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CAN'tADA VS USgAy

if you couldn't give us the nod for that simple FACT we have them already made

why should i believe what some random bloggers article says...

i mean where is the legit proof that people said 4/5 of the best cities in the NA are in canada
    #Blessed

Comment

Toronto vancouver & montreal only 3 cities in ca worth mentioning..

Comment

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
        op said vancouver is better than miami, la, and nyc....

#Blessed

Comment

its an article about an annual survey dude ive posted a link some pages agoooooooooo, and sure guys got nukes congrats name the last time u used it(beside japan)? nuclear weapons are banned even if you go to war you cant use them.

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Rui Costa View Post
            op said vancouver is better than miami, la, and nyc....

the facts say that im just repeating them...

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

quality>qauntity, its been said before our population isnt big

Comment

there is no hard evidence in the article that supports the claims made

so its invalid for all we know its opinionated bullshit the writer typed up
                #Blessed

Comment

Just google top 10 cities na.. Those are the only 3 canadian cities mentioned in anything

Comment

that article is reporting the findings of an actual survey done annually IVE SAID THIS SO MANNNNY TIIIIIIIMES

Comment

its still just words.....
                      #Blessed

Comment

Just google top 10 cities na.. Those are the only 3 canadian cities mentioned in anything
                        that cause our population is low
                        quality > qauntity

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Rui Costa View Post
                          its still just words.....
                          that statement alone just proves Canada> usa 7-2

Comment

just like this list

http://www.fastcoexist.com/3021592/t...-north-america

i could be a dick and say usa top 5 before you niggas even mentioned

but its no proof no evidence no nothing

just words
                            #Blessed

Comment

thats smartes tell me how they caluculate smarts? The links i post are acutally legit

Comment

damn this thread isnt as gay as i thought itd be
                                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X