CANADA VS USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CAN'tADA VS USgAy

lets talk stupid talk for sec, if usa for what ever reason decided to nuke the fuck out of canada without prior warning, obama just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and said nuke them bitches, than every fucking county in the world would cut off usa trading for the most part especially because everyone loves canada and not so much the US. (first off there would have to be a problem,discussion,negotiations,declaration of war, further negotiations, and then the threat of nuclear weapons will be made by the president, more negotaitions, than nuke. that 101 for war)

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

not to mention obama doesnt even have the power to start a war or use nukes, the government would tell him the fuck off if he even proposed the idea

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

If the only reason you have that america is better than canada is nukes and the ability to kill than good for you but as the world progresses it will be less about brute strength as time goes on 7-2 canada

Comment

you said it...i thought all sides were chosen just in case something like this happened

you reaching now
          #Blessed

Comment

rofl @ someone backing up canada against the us

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Rui Costa View Post
              you said it...i thought all sides were chosen just in case something like this happened

you reaching now
              sides have been made if war broke out with one of the countries in nato it means the others countries are at war too, and its mostly NATO vs WARSAW pact the russia got thats what i mean sides already made

Comment

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
                rofl @ someone backing up canada against the us
                britain

Comment

thread making me wanna play cod
                  #Blessed

Comment

thread making me think canada>usa more and more, 7-2

Comment

thinking something doesn't make it true
                      #Blessed

Comment

thinking about facts dont mean the facts arnt true :/

Comment

shit was 6-10 America but hey you don't wanna count some things
                          #Blessed

Comment

7-2 i gave you 2 points out of pitty, i argued and won every point made on this 23 page thread, canada>world

Comment

no you didn't you just got technical and tried to derail genuine facts

you wouldn't even give a point for the simple fact that we have already made nukes
                              #Blessed

Comment

you argued my links were fake dude :/ im not the one derailing facts.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X