• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CAN'tADA VS USgAy

Originally posted by Casey Rui Costa View Post
    what were the six points canada has?

we still have better landmarks and we have better cities
    dude read the arguments from like 2-3 pages ago i even gave links, when considering the whole world vancouver was ranked 5 best place to live, the top usa was ranked at 29, so when you mean better cities what do you mean? And i dont care about landmarks mostly cause there like a one time tourist spot

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

and the six points arnt really points there just arguments that people tried to make and lost if you read every page in this thread i have won against everyone and everytime i won i gave a point to canada, the only point usa was because roddy argued the bandanas that americans have and even though i counterd with scarfs i felt i lost so i gave it 6-1 so far

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

dude read the arguments from like 2-3 pages ago i even gave links, when considering the whole world vancouver was ranked 5 best place to live, the top usa was ranked at 29, so when you mean better cities what do you mean? And i dont care about landmarks mostly cause there like a one time tourist spot

lol you just don't want to count cities, landmarks, or celebs
        must have been voted that because of low crime level
        number one was Austria

do you seriously think just Vancouver is better than

houston
        miami
        new york city
        los angeles
        las vegas

etc.
        #Blessed

Comment

and the six points arnt really points there just arguments that people tried to make and lost if you read every page in this thread i have won against everyone and everytime i won i gave a point to canada, the only point usa was because roddy argued the bandanas that americans have and even though i counterd with scarfs i felt i lost so i gave it 6-1 so far
          thought we were going by things that canada has that america doesnt

and vice versa
          #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
            Oh shit wiz said it?

I need exact lyrics/quote
            he said it during a concert in vancouver i couldnt find any video evidence and quotes i found about him talking about weed was he said cali got the best but its a known fact BC weed is pretty awsome

Comment

thought we were going by things that canada has that america doesnt

and vice versa
              the begining of this thread i said tell me why you think america is better and i'll tell you why your wrong. its the first post i made on this thread

Comment

number one was Austria

houston
                miami
                new york city
                los angeles
                las vegas

etc.
                if you look at those cities from an outisde prespective you might think new york or LA are better because of the popularity they have but again, vancouver has a better transit system, more jobs and less homless people, safety is defintely higher and among other things, you cant just say a city is the best to live in just because of its name and popularity

Comment

number one was Austria

houston
                  miami
                  new york city
                  los angeles
                  las vegas

etc.
                  if you look at those cities from an outisde prespective you might think new york or LA are better because of the popularity they have but again, vancouver has a better transit system, more jobs and less homless people, safety is defintely higher and among other things, you cant just say a city is the best to live in just because of its name and popularity

if you can arguments you won on the internet about hamburgers
                  i can count celebs, landmarks and cities

cuz like you said from an outsider looking in us has better cities

6-4
                  #Blessed

Comment

did you guys ever get nuclear weapons?
                    #Blessed

Comment

first off i didnt count the hamburgers that for fun debate, and i dont understand your point of you agreeing with my outside perspective cause that all it is an outside perspective would you rather heat a donut that looks really good but taste like shit or a donut that isnt as popular as the others but taste alot better? and no we dont have nuclear weapons but it has been noted that we posses all the equipment and resources to make them very quickly if need be, we just choose not too because were a peace keeping country which is why we dont have problems with other countries, 6-1 canada

edit- we supply the usa with plutonium and other resources to make nuclear weapons btw

Comment

but if you guys got nuked right now what could you do?
                        #Blessed

Comment

6-5 baby
                          #Blessed

Comment

but if you guys got nuked right now what could you do?
                            There many systems that have been set in place to alert when nukes are fired and when they reach certain distances but stoping all the nukes if an actually war where to start even the usa wouldnt be able to stop them and thats why theres no war between russia and usa beacuse of the threat of world destruction, and boths countries agreed to not pursue ways to prevent nukes for obvious reasons but the usa went ahead and researched any ways, stop adding points its 6-1, you cant add a point until the other person loses the argument, cant just make a statement and give ourself a point if anything ive won against every post made so far but these topics have already been discussed so i didnt count them except nukes so its 7-1 atm

Comment

you guys could get nuked right now by us and couldn't answer back

usa

more talented people

better landmarks and history [you might not want to admit it]

nuclear weapons

a canadian rigging votes..thought that was only in america

6-7 forgot better cities
                              #Blessed

Comment

#Blessed

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...