CANADA VS USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANADA VS USA

Give me any reason you can possibly think of, of why USA is better than CANADA and tell you why your wrong, not joking Canada>Usa

ps. i put low qaulity on as the prefix and says it says hood cam you guys should probably fix that.

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Re: CANADA VS USA

You want us to give you a reason then tell why we're wrong?
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

the fact that you said "tell us why we're wrong" is my point, people just assume that usa is better and i want people tell my why they think so

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

More people

Comment

more people is a good thing to have for many reason but when you get to the point of having to many people quality of life diminishes for people due to the quantity of people

Comment

i refuse to let someone tarnish the hoodcam name with such a shit thread

Comment

this thread may look like shit but by the end, your all going to be moving to canada

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe1 View Post
                more people is a good thing to have for many reason but when you get to the point of having to many people quality of life diminishes for people due to the quantity of people
                Ya we're not talking bout India or China doe like French pastry chefs

Comment

Originally posted by s3nghis khan View Post
                  Ya we're not talking bout India or China doe like French pastry chefs
                  Well more people means more jobs but at same time it means less jobs, check the homless rate in the usa and then canada

Comment

canada will be absorbed into the United American Order by 2050. Enjoy ur country while u can.

Comment

Give me any reason you can possibly think of, of why USA is better than CANADA and tell you why your wrong, not joking Canada>Usa

ps. i put low qaulity on as the prefix and says it says hood cam you guys should probably fix that.
                      this thread may look like shit but by the end, your all going to be moving to canada

Well more people means more jobs but at same time it means less jobs, check the homless rate in the usa and then canada
                      People in the U.S. who claim to be superior usually know how to structure a sentence without looking like a RETARDED PERSON!
                      Originally posted by Penguin
                      the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                      Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                      so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                        canada will be absorbed into the United American Order by 2050. Enjoy ur country while u can.
                        your probably joking but ill address the idea of merging with the usa because it is an actual discussion, first of if we do merge like the europeans, all it means is that there wont be a border between us, our systems will be the same and then canada will increase in population basicaly its good for both sides but mostly usa because of our resources, any way people will still prefer to live in canada

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oic79PfparY
                          Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                          you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                          Originally posted by Craig
                          i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by Dmac View Post

People in the U.S. who claim to be superior usually know how to structure a sentence without looking like a RETARDED PERSON!
                            i dont even want to get into the usa's education system vs canadas so ill spare you the pain of that, and this is a forum lets relax a little

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post

Fuck Canada - YouTube
                              yea south park makes fun of us allot but i still like them

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X