Clear All

Re: mapleleaf tryin to swagger jack otbva fuck him tbh

Yeah imma get the battles section poppin

Comment

we did have that cortez q&a

went smoothly imo
      Originally posted by jdporter
      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

ya mr.atla confessin all was smooth too

Comment

get a diz q&a he a regular poster on there
          http://www.oddfuture.com/
          Posters on my nignore list: abiramnathan, mrjdm998, carpathian, stync
          Originally posted by serge T
          "This will make them like me. Clearly. No debating."

Comment

I don't see why there has to be any kind of animosity or competition between the two sites. Both exist and do their own things. It should just be left at that impo.

Comment

Originally posted by MindTaker View Post
              I don't see why there has to be any kind of animosity or competition between the two sites. Both exist and do their own things. It should just be left at that impo.
              gtfo my site mafaka lol

nah rm just has too many fuckin idiots who take battles too seriously,they fucked up discussin battles for me the pricks
              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

There are a bunch of fucking retards over there but if you wade through the bullshit you find a decent post or two in there. Honestly, if the deliberate and shitty trolling were deaded I bet RM would pop off and become really active again.

As far as bein here, like I said over there. For some weird ass fucking reason this site loads extremely slow for me and apparently I'm the only person it happens to. It hasn't been a problem today though so maybe I'll start lurking more over here too.

Comment

Originally posted by MindTaker View Post
                  There are a bunch of fucking retards over there but if you wade through the bullshit you find a decent post or two in there. Honestly, if the deliberate and shitty trolling were deaded I bet RM would pop off and become really active again.

As far as bein here, like I said over there. For some weird ass fucking reason this site loads extremely slow for me and apparently I'm the only person it happens to. It hasn't been a problem today though so maybe I'll start lurking more over here too.
                  both have their merits,but this is the far better site for me now that i dnt wanna discuss battles,and even wen i did do that,i spent most of my time in ot anyway.so this site is a better fit for me by far.

i like rm but tbh there isn't any1 i can say that i think is/was a great poster over on rm tht isn't already here,and the idiots get sent tae fuck straight away over here.

if our traffic was the same as rm's thn maybe it would be diff but i think [MENTION=2891]Morgzy[/MENTION] et al have done a great job in such a short space of time,and i would like to see rm improving aswell because i do spend time there
                  DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Originally posted by paddy View Post
                    both have their merits,but this is the far better site for me now that i dnt wanna discuss battles,and even wen i did do that,i spent most of my time in ot anyway.so this site is a better fit for me by far.

i like rm but tbh there isn't any1 i can say that i think is/was a great poster over on rm tht isn't already here,and the idiots get sent tae fuck straight away over here.

if our traffic was the same as rm's thn maybe it would be diff but i think [MENTION=2891]Morgzy[/MENTION] et al have done a great job in such a short space of time,and i would like to see rm improving aswell because i do spend time there
                    good post, i agree with you here. i think rm just needs less uppity mods, or i guess the ones that were are no longer modding. some of the bannable offenses were just ridiculous. i know these guys were probably mad that they spent their entire day on tiny chat but taking it on the peoople that give your site traffic is a no no. Plus some of em just had a bad attitude in general. but rm back in the day was the shit. when it was just foreman and maple modding not all that extra shit
                    http://www.oddfuture.com/
                    Posters on my nignore list: abiramnathan, mrjdm998, carpathian, stync
                    Originally posted by serge T
                    "This will make them like me. Clearly. No debating."

Comment

• Re: mapleleaf tryin to swagger jack otbva fuck him tbh

Originally posted by paddy View Post

if our traffic was the same as rm's thn maybe it would be diff but i think @Morgzy et al have done a great job in such a short space of time,and i would like to see rm improving aswell because i do spend time there
                      Yeah, that's what I'm saying they're two different sites doing their own things. [MENTION=2891]Morgzy[/MENTION] has done an AMAZING job with this place in the short amount of time it's been running. Really I'd like to see both sites flourish.

Comment

thts the thing,i kno he catches hate on here,but i would really like to see cozy moddin again,dude always gave u time and helped when i was still fuckin up vids and images etc.

they need to trust ppl more and have more thn 2 or 3 supermods,they took my advice earlier and moved the threads tht i said were gay but theres already atleast anutha 1 popped up since then.

you have to have a TEAM to mod a site with the traffic tht rm gets,and i dnt think they are realizing how much shit they are missing shitty poster and thread wise
                        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Yeah. Definitely need to keep somebody on deleting/moving the shitty/stupid/off topic threads. The best thing to do would be to PM w/e mod you see is on when you find a shitty thread and ask them to move it.

Comment

thts the thing,i ain't gonna do tht man,i dnt even put ppl on ignore.

only reason i asked for crakalaka to be banned is he is just a fuckin idiot who needs to enjoy the tropical paradise tht he lives in.

plus i ain't really kno any of the mods,i would pm cozy back in the day,even job helped me with a few things,wudnt really see myself pm'in any of the mods now other thn scrotie
                            DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

You don't have to know them though. It's their job to do the shit. My suggestion would be to send the PM to all the BVA mods. That way you can be sure it'll get done if it's warranted. Same as here or any other board. People are mods because they want to help and do shit that needs to get done. If they're not doing that, regardless of who's asking, then they don't need to be mods anymore.

Comment

thts the thing though mind,i ain't even bothered with helpin them do their work when they just do not take on board any of the advice/suggestions that have been given to them up until now.

if maple is serious about makin it a better place then i would play my part,until thn i will let them take care of it.

first i wanna see BOB 4 MOD.
                                DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X