Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mapleleaf tryin to swagger jack otbva fuck him tbh

Originally posted by Creg View Post
    goin thru this thread now and wow @ the amount of u that still postin in there lol, which is cool, but why be on here hatin on it if u like both forums just admit it
    hope that aint directed at me

Comment

i have said before and will say it again,i still post there and don't hate it.i think its a shitty forum compared to this one but i still enjoy messin about on there.if there was less fuckin idiots i would probs even discuss battles again tbh.

if there are people actually postin there under aliases or shit and sayin its shite though,i would like to hear who they are.
      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

job1 an idiot

if they start an arcade there i will die laughing and sign up and rig every game

Comment

actually ban tht aak guy,he said he only comes here to play tetris lml
          DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Mapleleaf has been a faggot

Comment

I still post there when noone is on here but really its just to talk shit n make weird off topic thread in the bva so they have to move them I've made it known since day one that its otbva aww day

Comment

inside jokes? what are the inside jokes they had? lml = love my life? which i started using on rm. check ya pm's? which i started saying every post on rm. all other inside jokes were created or started by ppl who now post here.

dead @ them trynna say they got copyright claim on em

only funny thing job1 ever did was body crayonflux and since that he think he been nice with the heat til he ran into this maverick in that text battle. he aint been the same ever since. he even got bodied by craig 2 times and said 'cmon guys plz read my verse i feel i spent 7 hours writing for nuthing.'

Comment

He's just like judgekure tbh he thinks his opio matters kuzz he mods rm talkin bout I've talked to morgzy n xtra n told em that I like what there doin with the site lml like neone gives a fuck if u like what they're doin clown almost as bad as judge tellin grindtime how to fix grindtime what's his backround in buisness? Modding rm lol ok let's do what he says

Comment

they werent even first to use the name "Otbva" and they said they made it

go search in ascending order, first ppl to say it were wonka/stock

Comment

Jesus he just made a 3 paragraph post about modding u were talked about in it creg I've never been on a forum in my internet life were the mods looked at modding like a real job n a forum a fuckin company so depressing

Comment

dead lemme c

Comment

lmfao creg

Comment

i tried to reply to it but i forget what the fuck i am replying to halfway through shit is tht long lol.
                            DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

im going to get myself banned on christmas.(on RM)
                              Bootleg KOTD battles

Comment

yeoo my dudes.....
                                if u wanna demolish rm, we gotta strt discussin bout battles seriously

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X