Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA autism support 2014

:susdoll:
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
      I hope you keep up with the riveting quotes from his fanfictions.

Name of Mast ‏@TheMastTweets 1h
      "The point is, you can't label me. You have to talk to me. You have to get inside my head and learn shit. That's scarier than sharp teeth."

"I'm the guy who might just decide you don't deserve to breathe for takin' too long to order your fuckin' sandwich. Who knows?"

"I'm not the monster with sharp teeth and roar, easy to spot. I'm the guy behind you in Subway, beside you on a bus..."

"Idols are a weird fuckin' thing, man. My dad grew up wantin' to be Brando. I grew up wantin' to be Hannibal Lecter."
      Plz fuckin' post more of this shit
      Originally posted by jdporter
      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Comment

If you have an autistic kid then it's your fucking fault you're the one who condones incest

autism only comes from incest. it's like a stupid dog that runs into the wall. the momma dog lookin at it like "my son/brother is fuckin dumb"

you can't fix autism and you cant fix stupid

much respect to autistic kids tho
          <cite class="_Rm">
          Oh, yeah. That's definitely the truth.
          </cite>

Comment

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Inglourious Masterd @TheMastTweets · Jun 2
              If you like Harry Potter, Twilight, or The Fast and the Furious etc, please consider a different option than dissing Godzilla to me.

Comment

I don't think Eurgh truly believes this man would make a legitimately good judge, like M.A. or Stig (I could be wrong, I don't know what Eurgh thinks). Especially since Tinchy was fucking awful as a judge.

This is clearly about nothing more than exposure and comedy. That's why I don't back it. If Bizzle was a long time fan, and watched battles, and showed an appreciation for bars? Fine. Drake, as critical as I am of him, has been a fan of battles for a while. He watches them, he supports the battlers. King of the Dot didn't run to him and beg his appearance. He was shouting them out of his own accord.

If anything, as much as I hate the dude's music and think he's mildly retarded, J.M.E. deserves to be brought in before Bizzle. At least he watches and supports the shit of his own accord. Even if he is a Lunartic.

This is just about popularity, and that's unsettling.
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Inglourious Masterd @TheMastTweets · 3h [MENTION=24840]Tommy[/MENTION]knox [MENTION=3723]chillajones[/MENTION] I have a knack for picking matches out, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
                    the only companies that will accept us wanna put viruses on the site

that one company i predicted would pay 2k a month banned us when they realised it was just choppa sitting clicking the dating ads n signing up to the sites all day

Comment

Originally posted by hippy22 View Post
                      dizaster himself admitted his defeat and his shit was sloppy. Not black not white but the man himself said it. Furthermore, Charron complained about BET yet he didn't get his TITILE SHOT or how long HE HAS BEEN ON KOTD WITH OUT TITLE SHOT??????������������.THESAURUS ETHERED HIM WITH THAT TOPIC HE BATTLED CHARRON. Charron battled in other leagues he got love all around. He beat. Charlie. Clips but let's face it, Charlie didn't take charron seriously but a win is a win. WITH RESPECT TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER IT GREAT TO AGREE TO DISAGREE AT THE END OF THE DAY,The fans spend TOO MUCH TIME NOT SIMPLY ENJOY A BATTLE NO MATTER WHAT LEAGUE. WE NEED TO SHOW UP TO THESE VENUES AND SHOW SUPPORT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SEE GREAT MATCHUPS AND SEE THIS CULTURE GROW.

Comment

Just keeping this here so I can delete it from my comp:

Comment

terrifying
                          Originally posted by SockFucker
                          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

find chinese wife

to cope with gratitude throughout your own 12 stairway procedure

Alanon and as well Alcoholics unseenWill facilitate your understand be GratefulIf you're participant of a 12 maneuver television show say like,resembling Alcoholics, Alanon, Overeaters unknown, players private, Or drugs unseen you might have been doing informed at at some point to generate a appreciation opt in list. on the flip side, should you be like many 12 method newbies, You have most certainly been having in the region of large quantities of resentments in addition,yet haven't been afraid dealing with reminding online friends it. is major, you will offer a lot to be furious around. every day may not have used for you truly. this definite didn't turn view you would expect to assist you to. other consumers in your daily life may are coming up with continuous madness and in some cases wounded you in problematic processes.

whatever you forget about, although, Is that a lot of people still have sufficient good reasons to imagine grateful. sustain need been and bustling emphasizing the problems that have not ran into with regard to see especially if they. you will never have use to have time to all exactly why chinese dating service you have got to appearance relieved.

The first thing a good number holds in 12 simple steps peoples ask individuals is to make a list of all things that are good you know. you must get this to specify when you are feeling the actual most animosity then wrath. It is a term antidote for those opinions. following meet with your recruit, such two men and women in the photographic taught what follows, you can find that aimed towards the good of your life can pick up you forward and will bring you delight.

issues not too had to face online business loser, marriage losing, despression symptoms, or added damages, You will clearly not feel simply writing out and a directory of ideas that make the actual feel happier. in contrast, considering the basic occasions when we end up needing an email list this way distinct. hanging the good stuff on paper, looking in the past at anything you published every now and then, will allow you to keep tasks in prospective. top chinese dating sites if you are stressed in this area, all of these publications will help uou.

issues to put on your appreciation specify

at first, you will have to atmosphere as though you do not have most things that try on some your wide variety. to the, If you see it for a time, may well realize that there're a lot of reasons for you to look and feel appreciation. here are just a few ideas to get you commenced. website get moving, You are certain to think of alot more:

are you experiencing a rooftop too deep. anyplace at the only thing that you can connect with property? furthermore, you'll find actions sleeping in the pub, an auto, probably a pressed paper box.

do you got groceries to enjoy? in a position to fill your sons or daughters or other people who are a point of you? loads of people via united states and internationally which will go starving in modern times.

have you got a change of most apparel? consider a job in addition to diversion? how are things motoring around? Do you can get some sort of shipping that helps to get sources. Even if it is can download a coach bus, instruct or maybe cab service? lots those who find themselves turn inches with no employment or conveyance, no way for them to get out more often then not.

should you in some instances have a chance to enjoy chinese dating website life's daily small excitement, top chinese dating sites like a walk in the park, twiddling with a puppy, as professionals an article of chocolate bar melt in orally? your previous one might be high one of several a few things i experience providing in living!

why not consider your new 12 track software package? keeps it healed you to be sober, renounce to gaming, lose fat or it may be encounter any objective you possessed as their intended purpose each time you moved into? check that your company is using your publish, because well.

also, can be there users that you experienced you are going to care about while well as what persons care about you? these great admirers got to be dominant on gratitude subscriber list. make sure you remember your main upline!

organising your favorite gratitude store

there are several ways to go about making your actual quantity. Many those who find themselves a new comer to Alcoholics private or next 12 activity opportunities are recommending it helpful to put in writing a few things they acknowledge every previous night they hit the sack. It helps them to normalize or perhaps resentments and so provides them coziness. Some everyone has started to especially had which is browsing the list enables them to sleep at night more appropriate, as thinking in addition fretting when it comes to all what you think that have gone unsuitable within his or her existence.

look at running your trusty file, and even creating items to it on a regular. see if it opens your vision to the good things you know that create read until! eventually you'll discover that life is stuffed with probabilities pertaining to gratitude.

after you have done that, you may have taken a huge breakthrough your own body 12 step company. We can pick to practical knowledge pleased for the nutrients we possess in our life.

Comment

banananathan killin roddy!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X