• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA autism support 2014

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
    Originally posted by DoréPrince View Post
    Here's a list of The Saurus battles online i would rate higher than 4 stars
    * Shuffle T and Marlo are the best two-on-two battle rappers of all time. FACT
    * Shuffle T and Marlo had the best nonstandard battle of all time with the bad bars battle last year. FACT
    * Shuffle T had the bodybag of 2013 with his clash against Anton Murphy. FACT

Comment

was trying to prove a point dont be mean

Comment

my hero is Dave Meltzer

he make 100k + a year reviewing wrestling

Comment

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Someone message him and ask if his girlfriend is going with him.

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post

DFAFD!
                1. Dr. Dravid Mangus ‏@TheMastTweets 22m
                  Shouts to them, though. Someone had to bring the side parting back.

2. Dr. Dravid Mangus ‏@TheMastTweets 22m
                  They're like posh Fisher Price dolls.

3. Dr. Dravid Mangus ‏@TheMastTweets 23m
                  Like, I think all the white D.F. forum kids are the same person. Whenever I see them retweeted I just lose track of who's who.

4. Dr. Dravid Mangus ‏@TheMastTweets 25m
                  I really don't know how to explain it.

5. Dr. Dravid Mangus ‏@TheMastTweets 25m
                  Why do all young, British, male battle fans have the same fucking face and hair and look like they go to the same school?

Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Dr. Dravid Mangus ‏@TheMastTweets Feb 20 [MENTION=17308]TOBattleBlog[/MENTION] Ahh. I miss the battle community. Oh, wait. Spitting, betrayal and gossip. No, I don't.

Comment

Name of Mast ‏@TheMastTweets 22m
                    I debate enough as it is. If you put me on TV Vs a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist asshole, he's leaving in a bag with a bow on.

Comment

I hope you keep up with the riveting quotes from his fanfictions.

Name of Mast ‏@TheMastTweets 1h
                      "The point is, you can't label me. You have to talk to me. You have to get inside my head and learn shit. That's scarier than sharp teeth."

"I'm the guy who might just decide you don't deserve to breathe for takin' too long to order your fuckin' sandwich. Who knows?"

"I'm not the monster with sharp teeth and roar, easy to spot. I'm the guy behind you in Subway, beside you on a bus..."

"Idols are a weird fuckin' thing, man. My dad grew up wantin' to be Brando. I grew up wantin' to be Hannibal Lecter."

Comment

Name of Mast ‏@TheMastTweets Apr 13
                        @staarrcoouture just told me to watch T.W.D. as if I haven't been reading it for 10 years. This fuckin' girl. Love her to death, but gosh.

@staarrcoouture I fucking hate that I love you. I swear. You are the best...idiot...darling.

@staarrcoouture is like, "This dude is fucking immune. There's nothing he can't reverse. If only he wasn't so lovely. Gosh darn. Hella etc."

@staarrcoouture iMessage, fool.

@staarrcoouture Stop then, fool. Also, we iMessaging or not? God. I hate you.

Name of Mast ‏@TheMastTweets Apr 14
                        @staarrcoouture YO. iMessage!

Name of Mast ‏@TheMastTweets Apr 15
                        @staarrcoouture IMESSAGE.

Comment

Im the fuckin' fucker who might kill you with a sandwich
                          Originally posted by jdporter
                          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

IM SCARIER THAN SHARP TEETH
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

hehe u rang

was planning on making pig tails ( http://www.nosetotailathome.com/2010...py-pigs-tails/ ) this weekend but my oven not having a door but a damper on that
                              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

depends how you cook em nh

just dont let em go near Marie's Premium Super Blue Cheese dressing (with 25% more blue cheese)
                                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X