• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I'm gay

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
    Originally posted by Nora View Post
    Being gay will never get you no where with your family. As a guy you should know being gay is wrong. It just means you ain't man enough to wife up a bitch and have kids then go though a divorce and lose half your shit and end up playing child support. But most smart guys like me got good pull out game so I ain't having kids or getting married.
    the "woman" you were with is a disgusting abomination and i wholeheartedly believe the ONLY reason a "straight" man would get with a blob like that is.......to get to her kids.
    Oh you haven't heard? I broke up with her ass.
    Or did her dad make you leave again because you got caught talking about sex with her underage daughter...again....

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
      Originally posted by Nora View Post
      Being gay will never get you no where with your family. As a guy you should know being gay is wrong. It just means you ain't man enough to wife up a bitch and have kids then go though a divorce and lose half your shit and end up playing child support. But most smart guys like me got good pull out game so I ain't having kids or getting married.
      the "woman" you were with is a disgusting abomination and i wholeheartedly believe the ONLY reason a "straight" man would get with a blob like that is.......to get to her kids.
      Oh you haven't heard? I broke up with her ass.
      Or did her dad make you leave again because you got caught talking about sex with her underage daughter...again....
      How you doing fuckelon? How's being an incest baby feel still?

Comment

At least you didn't deny it this time.

My parents were born in different countries

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X