I'm gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I'm gay

robin is both retarded and a troll and likely blames one on the other when ever he gets caughts

Comment

too many notifications now i know to vacation

Comment

but i cant cuz i say no to vocation

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
          Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
          2017 and people still believe wholeheartedly that being gay is a choice.

Can't wait until the world implodes.
          its a choice most of the time imo also how was ur b-day
          The only choice is whether or not to be true to yourself (as corny as that is).

And it was pretty good, thanks for asking!
          Someone who has a foot fetish and chooses to suck toes is being true to themselfs.

Just like someone wanting to pleasure a man is being true to themselfs.

You like dicks, then maybe dildos aren't good enough, and maybe females aren't what you want to pleasure. Maybe you want a real cock up your bum for you to squirm around on. How are you going to tell someone who feels that way they aren't being true to themselfs?

How are you going to tell a cuck he doesn't like watching his girl get fucked. You're a bigot, I hope you realize you got everything in reverse...

Being gay is as much of a choice as a pedophile raping kids is. You either be TRUE TO YOUR SELF or you don't. It's not a matter of what the person LIKES, it's a matter of IF THEY CHOOSE TO ACT on what they like. An asshole and a mouth feel the same regardless of gender you faggot.
          You just angrily reiterated what I said. The only "choice" in homosexuality is whether or not you pretend you're not.

Now you're pretending
          I know most people on here think you're an absolute moron. You give them reason to think that from time to time. Personally I think you're just trolling most of the time. I know your reading comprehension can't be THAT shitty. I explicitly said being gay isn't a choice. The only choice in the matter is whether or not you "admit" it and/or act upon it. Aka whether or not you're true to yourself and what you actually are (which is gay, in this case).

Again, you're saying the same thing I am. You're just far more emotional about it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not emotional, I'm just a little upset.

Comment

Someone who has a foot fetish and chooses to suck toes is being true to themselfs.

You like dicks, then maybe dildos aren't good enough, and maybe females aren't what you want to pleasure. Maybe you want a real cock up your bum for you to squirm around on. How are you going to tell someone who feels that way they aren't being true to themselfs?

How are you going to tell a cuck he doesn't like watching his girl get fucked. You're a bigot, I hope you realize you got everything in reverse...

Being gay is as much of a choice as a pedophile raping kids is. You either be TRUE TO YOUR SELF or you don't. It's not a matter of what the person LIKES, it's a matter of IF THEY CHOOSE TO ACT on what they like. An asshole and a mouth feel the same regardless of gender you faggot.
            You just angrily reiterated what I said. The only "choice" in homosexuality is whether or not you pretend you're not.

Now you're pretending
            I know most people on here think you're an absolute moron. You give them reason to think that from time to time. Personally I think you're just trolling most of the time. I know your reading comprehension can't be THAT shitty. I explicitly said being gay isn't a choice. The only choice in the matter is whether or not you "admit" it and/or act upon it. Aka whether or not you're true to yourself and what you actually are (which is gay, in this case).

Again, you're saying the same thing I am. You're just far more emotional about it.
            Quote trains are fun especially gay ones

Comment

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post

Now you're pretending

Again, you're saying the same thing I am. You're just far more emotional about it.
              Agree

Comment

Now you're pretending

Agree
                keep it going

Comment

Now you're pretending

Agree
                  keep it going
                  all of yall straight as fuck
                  Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                  we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                  Originally posted by nick216
                  Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post

Now you're pretending

Agree
                    keep it going
                    The of is not needed you fucking yanky.

Comment

Now you're pretending

Agree
                      keep it going
                      im a white european leave me alone
                      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                      Originally posted by nick216
                      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Now you're pretending

Agree
                        keep it going
                        im a white european leave me alone
                        Swedish people act like American rednecks without the racism/stupidity part.

Comment

hes dutch p sure

Comment

wait his fucking location says amsterdam

Comment

those fuckin sweeds and they're coffee shops

Comment

Originally posted by Nora View Post
                                Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                                Being gay will never get you no where with your family. As a guy you should know being gay is wrong. It just means you ain't man enough to wife up a bitch and have kids then go though a divorce and lose half your shit and end up playing child support. But most smart guys like me got good pull out game so I ain't having kids or getting married.
                                the "woman" you were with is a disgusting abomination and i wholeheartedly believe the ONLY reason a "straight" man would get with a blob like that is.......to get to her kids.
                                Oh you haven't heard? I broke up with her ass.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X