Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, id just rather make Roos. im out

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Krucial Thirteen

Whats the word on one of your homies growing some balls and manning up vs Kurbz

Hate to say it but ERBL lookin' simultaneously both shook & soft at the same time rn...

Thats the funny thing, if it was reverse with someone calling out OTBVA from ERBL several posters would step up right away.

If it's like this i'll just reach out to Trip 6 and let Kirby battle someone dope & worthwhile.
        Even if that means delaying their battle a week or two so Trip got enough time to come correct. I'm sure King Kurbz would be cool with that.

Comment

And Krucial tell your homie Plastick to stop duckin' me.

I called him out awhile back. And the nigga signed in several times after but never responded to me. = Shook

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
            Krucial Thirteen

Hate to say it but ERBL lookin' simultaneously both shook & soft at the same time rn...

Thats the funny thing, if it was reverse with someone calling out OTBVA from ERBL several posters would step up right away.

If it's like this i'll just reach out to Trip 6 and let Kirby battle someone dope & worthwhile.
            Even if that means delaying their battle a week or two so Trip got enough time to come correct. I'm sure King Kurbz would be cool with that.
            Yeah i'd just get someone from here, ERBL got a card coming up, and got a good battler on it, so they focused on that right now

Comment

Originally posted by RockyfifteeNo View Post
              To be honest, id just rather make Roos. im out
              are we gonna battle or what? so i know if i should start writing or not

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                And Krucial tell your homie Plastick to stop duckin' me.

I called him out awhile back. And the nigga signed in several times after but never responded to me. = Shook
                damn wild never got back to me, idk whats up with him

Comment

wait is krucial ss troll account

Comment

no ones this dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                      no ones this dumb
                      ight you wanna play like that with me?
                      ok ok ok imma bout to rib you lmaooo

first off, is your name really norman ??????? LmAoooooooooooo ol 1940's name having motherfucka

yeah well look at how wierd this nigga norman looks. gay ass beenie you're wearing lookin like you claim pansexual as your set lmaoooooooo

ol charlie brown shirt wearin' ass nigga.

nose lookin like a slobberknocker

chin lookin like it bench presses 450

your entire face structure is fucked up fo real, lookin like triple h bastard daughter lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

your face looks like it was molded outta plaster for a halloween mask

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
                        Krucial Thirteen

if noone wants to battle Kurbz, i might take a rematch with him down the line, bcuz u be lookin out for me. so im gonna try to get him a plate from over there, if not, i'll just take it so you have my word on that bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

if noone wants to battle Kurbz, i might take a rematch with him down the line, bcuz u be lookin out for me. so im gonna try to get him a plate from over there, if not, i'll just take it so you have my word on that bro
                          3 min a cappella ?
                          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post

3 min a cappella ?
                            lmao nah text. oh you were really talking bout audio. ok, ima see if any of my guys do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

ight you wanna play like that with me?
                              ok ok ok imma bout to rib you lmaooo

http://www.otbva.com/forum/core/cust...ar37530_22.gif

first off, is your name really norman ??????? LmAoooooooooooo ol 1940's name having motherfucka

yeah well look at how wierd this nigga norman looks. gay ass beenie you're wearing lookin like you claim pansexual as your set lmaoooooooo

ol charlie brown shirt wearin' ass nigga.

nose lookin like a slobberknocker

chin lookin like it bench presses 450

your entire face structure is fucked up fo real, lookin like triple h bastard daughter lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

your face looks like it was molded outta plaster for a halloween mask

https://cdn.instructables.com/F2A/CZ...V.RECT2100.jpg
                              let me show yall how its done...

triple H wen his name was hunter hearstn helmsley lookin ass

the inbred mf on harold n kumar lookin ass

the killer on Black XMas 2006 lookin mf

"dude you rock" lookin ass

adam sandler off AirHeads lookin ass

bruce jeener lookin ass

the tranny battlerapper No Shame lookin ass dude

"mommy's gotta go!" - eddie griffin voice) lookin ass

Comment

• wut

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X