X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the guy im battling still aint get back to me yet. smfh

Comment

• Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post

No one else wants to battle apparently, so im down with text if you aint feeling the audio?
      We can go unlimited, just dont drag the shit out too much

ill postpone deadline a few days if you down.
      i think if me and you battle it should be probably 2nd week of october. i want to aCtually write a solid verse for you. i can do blogs on it and all, shoutout OTBVA, the whole shit. lets make it something

Comment

• kurbz pen is top 10 on the site u can't hang

Comment

• Originally posted by StillNora View Post
          kurbz pen is
          pause, b.

The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

i think if me and you battle it should be probably 2nd week of october. i want to aCtually write a solid verse for you. i can do blogs on it and all, shoutout OTBVA, the whole shit. lets make it something
            Aight, just let me know you down for sure and ill put something together

Comment

Aight, just let me know you down for sure and ill put something together
              ok i got you .i kind of wanna do it on twitter too bcuz i can get like 5-6 ppl to join live in the dm. u can add your boys in so we on a even playing field too (i know how shit goes). but its however u wanna do it

Comment

• Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                kurbz pen is top 10 on the site u can't hang
                i know how Kurbz give it up. and LMAO @ kurbz pen IS pause lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

ok i got you .i kind of wanna do it on twitter too bcuz i can get like 5-6 ppl to join live in the dm. u can add your boys in so we on a even playing field too (i know how shit goes). but its however u wanna do it
                  You're free to re-post it on twitter if you wish...
                  but the battle itself will happen on the most respected and only relevant battle rap forum to ever grace the internet....

lets get it popppin

Comment

You're free to re-post it on twitter if you wish...
                    but the battle itself will happen on the most respected and only relevant battle rap forum to ever grace the internet....

lets get it popppin
                    lol fasho

Comment

• never forget tadgh once starred in a chedda cheese music video Snitch Clique
                      https://s2.postimg.org/6vtg502u1/IMG_1744.jpg

Comment

• what

Comment

• Come on Justice... It's Wednesday and you was online yesterday. You had forever notice lol. Get it dunshun!
                          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                            Come on Justice... It's Wednesday and you was online yesterday. You had forever notice lol. Get it dunshun!
                            Just noticed this post now, sent you a PM explaining myself

King Kurbz Don't post his verse yet, the battle is going down. I scapped 3/4ths of my material cause it was hot garbage juice.

Will PM you when i'm content with what I have.
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Yeah yeah I know I know, I procrastinate too much. Story of my life

I'll willingly hold a dick shape L for that.

Comment

• Think about it like this... it appears only two battles from this card is going down. So let me try and put on something worthwhile with my side

If imma die against my opponent.
                                I will not go gently into that goodnight. I'll rage against the dying of the light !

Shit like that...

(*Face first, Bang bang*)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X