I could beat No Shame at her own game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these fucking fruits coming at me, you'd think I was tryna make smoothies.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

• think u mean shamu

Comment

• im 185 all muscle

Comment

• lmao. You're like 115 holding a bushel of string beans. I've seen your bone laden visage during the Rainbow Feather's epidemic with your Yoshi shirt. And I meant Shampoo. Cuz you got washed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
            I've seen your bone laden visage
            LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• im deezed

Comment

• you guys know nothing about developing a v-taper yall arent built like austrians

Comment

• Dude looks like heroin addicted Nord, Skooma was his gateway and now he leveled up to other shit.

Comment

• i flexed in the yoshi shirt and it disintegrated

Comment

• Comment

• phil u should battle tonetta

Comment

• Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                          the long con is i've never been trans or a crossdresser. im not gay and adopted this persona specifically for this forum because of people like phil.

Comment

• You sounding mighty proper on the Flakka, Chewbacca.
                            When the blade strike the Belly, this bumbaclot will need new shottas.
                            I don't hold a title belt, but the strap got more than a few notches.
                            Execution style, bullets penetrate leaving more than two splotches.
                            Who shot ya?
                            I'm disappointed in what Paul's become, like Ru's father.
                            You sly like a Fox, but we can tell ya news doctored.
                            Who's bothered?
                            Gotcha shaking like tourettes
                            Quick change the mag, clips stick together like barrettes.
                            You seem vexed, so let this scheme check, everything this fiend said?
                            Jealousy ain't a color I wear often, but I'm all about the green tho.
                            You got a wet back, and that's fact, coming from a gringo.
                            I'll put chips on the board, and we ain't talking Plinko.
                            I can reach God Mode to signal his Doom, when I press his buttons like a cheat code.

Comment

• Who am I battling next because I have trans bars on deck that I haven't used yet.

Comment

• have lil ill battle felicity

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X