Small Checklist of Things to be Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
    -It be dope if the avi was tripled, or at least 2.5x .
    The avi's brings character to the site and uniqueness to the poster. It's def top 5 things of considerations for the site- as well as skins imho.

-Still strive towards a rep/neg system of some sort... Revise the abyss into The Piss. have mods/admins piss the IP of a account only when a notice of a certain number of dislikes/negs occurs- I.E. only when a number of flags is reached with a particular account (Example 25 flags from more than 1 poster and 25negs from more than 1 poster)... And make it so a person with the same IP address can't rep themselves out.

Doesn't WrecklessLizman know some shit about site design or apps/plug ins ? I vaguely remember something along those lines

The Piss use to be some hilarious entertainment.

We can't even see our rep anymore, one of the cool things about your rep is rep bets. Maybe integrate that on a more reg basis like with battles but
    Rep/neg comments(usable with smilies) of some sort should be apart of that.

-Def agree about the badges.

-Theres a bunch of wasted space on peoples "account post's" in threads-drop that fb share and tweet symbols too

Theres a couple other things but thats just off top for now, sure some of these may come off trivial but it all adds up with the user experience overall.
    If the owner was a poster I would help.
    i don't think he is so fuck him.

Comment

• Comment

• I want my damn img username back!

Comment

• Is the only complaint I still have

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            Stole fizzy liftin drinks ^
            Did u think of this on your own or did u read it in chat?

Comment

• dont u got condoms to organize?

Comment

• the sidebar used to show up while in threads, it would be nice to get that feature back.

Comment

• feel like some significant changes have to happen soon or this place is cooked

Comment

• Yeah how much longer till we get the new skin?

Aesthetically speaking site looks pretty horrible, as you can see we ain't attracting traffic. Niggas don't wanna post with how the site currently is, MainStage and Hallway are both dead af- tumble weeds and shit floating about... could've sworn it was a few days where like damn near 5hrs went by without a post in either sub during like 4, 5, 6 PM- never seen it that dead.

Literally the site use to be more active after 2 AM on a Sunday turning into a Monday then what it is now- It's barely active even during peek hrs.
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Yeah how much longer till we get the new skin?

Aesthetically speaking site looks pretty horrible, as you can see we ain't attracting traffic. Niggas don't wanna post with how the site currently is, MainStage and Hallway are both dead af- tumble weeds and shit floating about... could've sworn it was a few days where like damn near 5hrs went by without a post in either sub during like 4, 5, 6 PM- never seen it that dead.

Literally the site use to be more active after 2 AM on a Sunday turning into a Monday then what it is now- It's barely active even during peek hrs.
                      Lmfao this dude bout to kill himself

during "peek" hours

Comment

• Originally posted by Real Nigga Haircut View Post

Lmfao this dude bout to kill himself

during "peek" hours

Get off my dick, nobody was speaking to you. Is chat not poppin' ?

Keep talking shit through a alt account

Comment

Get off my dick, nobody was speaking to you. Is chat not poppin' ?

Keep talking shit through a alt account
                          u made 2300 posts this year

Comment

• No idea if this is a half assed troll as a fallback angle or if you really are THAT much of a moron

Comment

• is it impossible to just revert to the old site? there is literally nothing better about this

Comment

• this aint hip hop

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X