Small Checklist of Things to be Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site has had more visitors on average (per day) the last week or two then it has since watt owned it. Members not wanting to post because it's not "aesthetically appealing" to them can go fuck themselves.

Comment

• more visitors does not = better forum

the boring theme coupled with no rep system makes for little incentive to make threads or post

Comment

• also as of today i have to refresh after hitting post reply cuz it just hangs up saying working...

Comment

• Never said it made it a better forum, however, site hasn't changed much at all, looks different, small features are different, same site, same members, same fuckery

Comment

• i disagree and would go as far as to say might as well rename and rebrand the site. as much as watt sucked ass and did nothing it was still OTBVA this isnt

Comment

• Wtf was so great about the rep system? Needing or wanting people to rep you based off your posts? The rep system use to be used for that here.... Back in 2012.... It's irrelevant in reality, I get it's one of the backbones of the site, but it hasnt really been used for what it was meant to be used for for several years, turned into spamming negs if you dislike a certain person, or members making alts to rep themselves. So pointless

Comment

• Same site to me and I've been here for decades...... small differences, that's all

Comment

• the rep system like many other internet phenomenons provided users with a small yet significant dopamine hit that made otbva more addictive to post on, this site doesnt have an equivalent

Comment

• Then go to rmbva, they have a rep system and is basically otbva but with whining/complaining dorks, much like yourself

Comment

• no rep, no tags, no image names, no whos viewing, no dark theme = not otbva

Comment

• Img usernames I agree with, tags were pointless as well, same for rep, who cares who's viewing what thread? Nerds I suppose

Comment

• Agree with themes too, need darker ones, however, just because you change your clothes doesn't mean you're a changed man.

#WeUs
                          #otbva
                          #fuckoffyouwhinylittledorks

Comment

• I'm also going to go on the record and say I've yet to visit the site on desktop since the overhaul, have only been on my phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
                              just because you change your clothes doesn't mean you're a changed man.
                              strongly disagree :)

Comment

• i've only used desktop on the new site so far and its not bad or anything just feels way too clinical for a hiphop forum

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X