• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
    Originally posted by 2 tone Tizzle View Post
    Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
    my point about the media not at all being pro black stands

the real inequality to take issue with isn't the media, but the structural economic/social/racial/gendered injustices that are universal
    Let's talk in non specifics like a fucking politician, that should keep things the same forever.

How do we solve this?

Reparations?

If that happens will black people build power with their new wealth or will they pull an Allen iverson?
    Do trailer park whites then get money for being held down by the banks and wall street ?

These problems literally will never end because shit is fucked.

Nothing can be done that will satisfy anyone
    do you think the great white middle class was created due to rugged american individualism and people pulling themselves from their bootstraps or it was socially engineered thru huge social welfare programs and heavily taxing the rich???
    Obvious the latter.
    But how can it be done for black people in a way that they would trust.?
    Have black people been conditioned to squander any money they get right back into the white man's pockets, by the media, in preparation for such a day?
    Surely the budding white middle class back then was not being told constantly by Jewish media to spend their increased welfare checks on bling.

Making school cool or building an army are the only way I can see things changing

Comment

Originally posted by Tigre Tono View Post
      Damn bootleg goin in as fuck. me as someone that lives injustice every day, im feeling u hard nh. injustice pisses me off no matter where it happens

just 2 months ago, the local police from a small city kidnapped 43 students. some of the students were tortured and asfixiated, others burned alive and others still missing. the person who ordered to do that was the mayor of their city who is associated with a crime organization. brutal retarded shit
      Jesus... Mexico's on a whole other level.
      http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
      "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
      A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

i literally just addressed some foundational problems on the prev page

there are answers. look at how the chiraq situation developed-- it's not a coincidence the closure of housing projects and mental health facilities suddenly led to explosion of violence.
        Originally posted by Bnas
        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

the real inequality to take issue with isn't the media, but the structural economic/social/racial/gendered injustices that are universal
          Let's talk in non specifics like a fucking politician, that should keep things the same forever.

How do we solve this?

Reparations?

If that happens will black people build power with their new wealth or will they pull an Allen iverson?
          Do trailer park whites then get money for being held down by the banks and wall street ?

do you think the great white middle class was created due to rugged american individualism and people pulling themselves from their bootstraps or it was socially engineered thru huge social welfare programs and heavily taxing the rich???
          Obvious the latter.
          Have black people been conditioned to squander any money they get right back into the white man's pockets, by the media, in preparation for such a day?
          Surely the budding white middle class back then was not being told constantly by Jewish media to spend their increased welfare checks on bling.

Making school cool or building an army are the only way I can see things changing
          You obviously don't know your history, and why do you keep on perpetuating stereotypes in your rants, there are reasons for how conditioned poor black people are.

If you want to educate yourself please read this critically acclaimed article

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/...ations/361631/
          Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
          you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
          Originally posted by Craig
          i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

i literally just addressed some foundational problems on the prev page

there are answers. look at how the chiraq situation developed-- it's not a coincidence the closure of housing projects and mental health facilities suddenly led to explosion of violence.
            don't forget redlining

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

White folks losin

Comment

Damn bootleg goin in as fuck. me as someone that lives injustice every day, im feeling u hard nh. injustice pisses me off no matter where it happens

just 2 months ago, the local police from a small city kidnapped 43 students. some of the students were tortured and asfixiated, others burned alive and others still missing. the person who ordered to do that was the mayor of their city who is associated with a crime organization. brutal retarded shit
              I remember reading about this, did they ever catch who did it?

White folks losin

Comment

they know who did it, but law enforcement / mafias are too intertwined to do anything iirc tigre correct me if im wrong
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

I remember reading about this, did they ever catch who did it?
                  the people who would do the catching are the people who do it

Comment

A lot of ppl were involved in it, cops and members of some drug cartel. they arrested some ppl and the mayor and his wife
                    Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

come to america, tono

Comment

Yes browser and fb are on point. the government is behind as well
                        Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

At least black people stick together. White people are like.. O well I knew something bad was gonna happened to his crazy ass. I'm bout to send his bitch a friend request.
                          http://www.budgetfunerals.org/Coffins/flames.gif

Comment

hip hop killed this kid

Comment

Redlining was retarded. The effects are still apparent today. There are neighborhoods west of Chicago where one side of the street is a dump, and the other side is nice homes with beautiful landscape.

Comment

How do we solve this?

Reparations?

Obvious the latter.

You obviously don't know your history, and why do you keep on perpetuating stereotypes in your rants, there are reasons for how conditioned poor black people are.

If you want to educate yourself please read this critically acclaimed article

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/...ations/361631/
                                I don't know American history at all. I know you tried fucking with us in 1812 and we whooped that ass.
                                Reparations come from the jews at the bank, not white people.
                                White people lost control long ago.

Is it cool that I perpetuate Jewish stereotypes or do only the black ones steam you up?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X