Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

I'm not arguing the fact that, that fat ugly faggot who robbed the liquor store or w/e and resisted arrest was and shot 6 times while the kid was unarmed wasn't wrong, I'm arguing what the faggot ass news tries to feed everybody's brain and by blatantly stirring shit up into White vs Black, even to some level setting up these fucking riots that they know will happen from past events. I'm talking about what the media shows up, it's not equality anymore, it's fucking faggotry. Anybody else that isn't from the U.S. would see this gay ass shit as clearly as I do. Fuck the media, that's what I'm saying.
    http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
    "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
    A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Steal Yo Girl View Post
      the cop chased him down n lit his ass up like a christmas tree even tho he was un armed and there were distance between the two

now that I think about it I guess his options were to let him go or get ktfo again if he wasnt gonna shoot
      தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

At the end of the day no one thinks innocent people should get shot or that cops shouldn't be able to defend themselves yet we all grouped up into extreme positions like its 'fuck the police' vs 'kill unarmed black teens'
        Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
        And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
        Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
          a coherent, national pro black (and pro indigenous) agenda in a country entrenched in racism wouldn't be a bad thing

but it doesn't exist

Comment

beyond: ignoring the fact you seem to be supporting killing a teenager, you seem to be willfully ignorant of the fact the media is not at all pro black

check 's post on the previous page: http://otbva.com/forum/showpost.php?...&postcount=190

just an example that shows how ppl are completely disengaged from the reality of what has happened
            Originally posted by Bnas
            good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
            whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

They didn't stir shit up dumbfuck, shit was already brewing in the black community, especially in Ferguson, MO where the police force is virtually all white and the community is virtually all black.

And why are you commentating on the reaction when that's not the problem.

You do realize you saying the same bullshit the white southern racists said in the 50's and 60's when the media used to report what was going on in the Deep South.
              Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
              you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
              Originally posted by Craig
              i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Read my last post Rowsy, I don't support anything.
                "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

This riot is kinda weak. La 92' still the King.
                  http://www.budgetfunerals.org/Coffins/flames.gif

Comment

Some people can't read, I'm out.

Comment

damn skin fired up!!
                      தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

my point about the media not at all being pro black stands

the real inequality to take issue with isn't the media, but the structural economic/social/racial/gendered injustices that are universal
                        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

True but the media can eat a dick too

Comment

Propaganda still working beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              At the end of the day no one thinks innocent people should get shot or that cops shouldn't be able to defend themselves yet we all grouped up into extreme positions like its 'fuck the police' vs 'kill unarmed black teens'
                              ^^^^

White folks losin

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                                my point about the media not at all being pro black stands

the real inequality to take issue with isn't the media, but the structural economic/social/racial/gendered injustices that are universal
                                Damn Browsy preaching

White folks losin

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X