DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

has the mast ressurfaces yet>?

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

From what I understand he never did much surfacing to begin with.

Just from his mom's house to the comic book store and back.

Comment

Wait, for real? We pushed him back into the nest? Unless the address I have has been his mom's and he never lived alone this whole time. It would explain how he always managed rent and seemingly did nothing.

Comment

Wait, he told you he lived alone? Didn't he have a housemate he lived with?

Comment

deetz ppl we need deetz
            Originally posted by SockFucker
            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

The site's been on the fritz lately (you can thank OTBVA member Gwame for that) but please drop deets when you have a second: [MENTION=28400]getthedeets[/MENTION]

Originally posted by Bnas
              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Comment

smfh

Comment

@McKelvie, @kierongillen I have used false accounts to extract pictures from underage girls, remember that if I show next Gosh appearance.

@i_lee_aiaio.@STARRDELBO I was exposed as a sexual predator, sign up if you have information to share. http://tinyurl.com/themast.

@theJUDYBOO @joepaveIski did I victimize you? I have been exposed as a predator, sign up if you have info to share: http://tinyurl.com/themast.

@fionastaples [MENTION=18194]kel[/MENTION]lysue I have been exposed as a predator, using fake accounts to extract pictures from underage girls: http://tinyurl.com/themast

should I expose the gospel from my new twitter account?

https://twitter.com/themasttweets

Comment

Comment

any more news on this cunt
                        We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

hall of fame pls
                          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                          Originally posted by nick216
                          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

gwame fucked us over by crashing the site, [MENTION=28400]getthedeets[/MENTION] was about to spill the beans

Comment

gwame fucked us over by crashing the site, [MENTION=28400]getthedeets[/MENTION] was about to spill the beans

Comment

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X