DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

who is david masters?

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

a nonce

Comment

I'm in desperate need of a good bad & ugly of this [MENTION=8767]Crow42[/MENTION] & [MENTION=4851]SpadeCooley[/MENTION]
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

maybe you should let crow handle the reviews man

Comment

https://twitter.com/ichlugebullets/s...88560170061824

someone tweet this dork the exposure, i think it's a wrestlegimp
            Originally posted by Bnas
            good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
            whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

is this thread notwhat the tweet is in reference to
              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

ya you're right imo

https://twitter.com/ichlugebullets/s...36794402619392

bino's always right!!

Yates' Eddo-Lodge @ichlugebullets · Aug 26
                For the two people who know who he is, The Mast has finally been #exposed

Yates' Eddo-Lodge @ichlugebullets · Sep 3
                Over a week since The Mast was run off the internet and still no exciting longform articles about his reign of terror.

Yates' Eddo-Lodge @ichlugebullets · Sep 22
                Fans of The Culture: the latest Mast revelations are perhaps the funniest/worst yet.

he... he types like spade

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Soul View Post
                    Should go without saying at this point that I retract all defense's and sincerely apologise to any of his victims I offended.
                    Originally posted by Soul View Post
                    I had no idea David Masters was a peadophile. As far as I was aware the extent of this was his Kara Da Costa account, and I found out about that at the same time as you all did. I, however, stopped looking at the threads as it was upsetting to me and this is the first I heard of these newer developments. Having heard them I don't have anything to say in his defense and feel very, very uneasy, anxious and horrible about being in regular contact with such a despicable human being.

I don't have any information on his current whereabouts. I would encourage anyone to go to the police with any information/evidence they have at this time.

The only reason I'm here is to denounce him. If I had known anything about what he was doing then I would have put a stop to it and came forward myself. Anyone who expoits children is the absolute scum of the earth and should be hung drawn and quartered.

I'm not responsible for his actions. I'm one of many, including, Bamalam, Mos Prob, Flex Digits and countless others who was deceived by David Masters into believing he was genuinely a good human being.

[MENTION=7614]Deffinition[/MENTION] I see you reading, thoughts?

Comment

I'd rape mast in prison idgaf who's with me

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

whose side are you on?

id rape everybody but mast and never let him watch
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

move to hall of shame

Comment

Make me
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

should stay in main section til it dies down completely

fuck that tho it shouldn't die down
                              Originally posted by SockFucker
                              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

sticky this thread like mast did to his bombshell

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X