DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
    he did!?!?!

LMFAO WHERE DID YOU GET THIS

I think this message was the one aimed towards me shortly before he came to TX within 100miles of me and didn't contact me to let me know

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

woulda been a pillow fight for the ages no doubt

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by FrenchToast View Post
        What a fucking try hard.
        Sexiest thing said in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          Originally posted by Gwame View Post
          mast bout to legally change his name and move to alaska or something
          wonder where mast will set sail now that he's been flagged as a pedo and we ruined his relationship
          japan maybe
          Originally posted by SockFucker
          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

I don't know where he lives.
            He would always tell me his fantasies he had of me or all these things he had down with his fuckbuddies (I Max and Nev'd it and they're girls from tumblr, the fucking sociopath) like, they were always super graphic and specific. It was so uncomfortable and cringey to hear all these things coz it was like he was trying to prove he was having incredible sex with someone and I just did not care.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashamed View Post
              He would always tell me his fantasies he had of me or all these things he had down with his fuckbuddies (I Max and Nev'd it and they're girls from tumblr, the fucking sociopath) like, they were always super graphic and specific. It was so uncomfortable and cringey to hear all these things coz it was like he was trying to prove he was having incredible sex with someone and I just did not care.
              nice catfish reference lol
              Originally posted by Penguin
              the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
              Originally posted by soDAMcluless
              so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Originally posted by Ashamed View Post
                When did you meet him?
                did you meet him through an interest in rap battles?

Comment

thread should be moved to the hallway imo its attracting too many battle rap jokes and making me realize how incredibly cringeworthy it is that this is a site known for dedicated fans of man poems

Comment

Would rather be on a site full of battle gimps than ppl who get cyber bullied by mast, n conduct rape "experiments" tho

Comment

The reason nobody here got cyber bullied by Mast is that there's no women posting here. Reason that there's no women posting here is that your site is dedicated to man poems. Let that sink in for a while before you start dissing an entire forum based on the actions of two severely fucked up individuals that have posted there.

Comment

Why would no women postin here bother me

Not planning on meeting women thru forums buddy

Comment

lmao breh you must not have noticed how many of the ppl on the other forum have married each other i wish i could pick up girls online
                          Originally posted by Bnas
                          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Lml @ this guy suggestin that most women would get cyber bullied by mast into givin out nudes

Comment

Just saying most of you people seem just as autistic as Mast or some of the morons on KMC.

Also, that's not what I'm suggesting, moron. If you actually read the thread, there's no women on KMC that actually gave him nudes. He just kept harassing them for them. He got all the nudes of girls from Twitter.

Comment

you guys had a thread on rape fantasies and spend hours a day imagining what would happen if one superhero fought another

mast successfully harassed members of your community without having a hole put in him, you should be thanking us for getting the job done

moran

URL!
                                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X