DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

That forum is like lipstick alley on steroids

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Renegade is basically mast 2.0

Comment

read some of the thread on kmc
        hi everyone ther reading

keep seeing comments like "gee, i've been messaging with AC(mast) about niece rape and nude pic extortion for almost a year but i didnt know it was this bad !"

Comment

it's kind of ruining the impact of this thread that some people coming forward are obviously way creepier than mast ....

Comment

How any1 got cyber bullied into givin up nudes baffles me tbh

Esp to this fkin idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
              it's kind of ruining the impact of this thread that some people coming forward are obviously way creepier than mast ....
              I don't think renegade is as creepy, but hes looking pretty bad right now

Comment

i trust your judgement cloud so don't let me cloud your judgement !

Comment

cloud are you from kmc?
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by Big Freedia Breh View Post
                    How any1 got cyber bullied into givin up nudes baffles me tbh

Esp to this fkin idiot
                    That's why I stopped feeling sorry for these idiots a while ago bruh.

Seems like he fits right in with those socially retarded mongoloids.

Comment

i feel sry for young girls getting manipulated

but a lot of these other ppl on that site are as sociopathic as mast

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                        cloud are you from kmc?
                        yeah. it has been dead for years, until this thread came out

Comment

Dude conducting the "experiment" jus now realizing that givin mast nudes n lettin him indulge in niece rape fantasies might notve been a good idea smfh

Justifyin it cus the "niece was of age"<<

Wtf who r these ppl man I swear that thread on kmc was the most wtf thing I read in a while

Comment

aaaand now they have a thread about rape fantasies.

Comment

"We had discussed bras in-depth and how he wanted to cum in them and do many other things. I believe one of the most shocking parts for me was when he engaged in a "rape fantasy" with me where we found a girl and attempted to rape her behind a bush. The kicker? The girl was his fucking NIECE. I shit you not."

Yeah needs to be locked away he can fulfil every rape fantasy in prison

Comment

the fuck is goin on in this thread b n who the fuck is davidmasters
                                :darebel:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X