Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paying $ to support otbva

Dead @ this thread being 39 pages long
    "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
      Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
      Tax evasion? You're fucking retarded.
      keep telling yourself that, wouldn't expect captain save a hoe to understand such a complex subject,k
      This is why you can't spare $10 you broke cunt.

with over 40, 000 posts I see where you've spent most of your time, m

You do realize the only way you can evade tax is by not paying taxes right, and in order to be required pay taxes you need to earn a minimum amount of money for the year. I understand this isn't something you have been faced with because evidently you're unemployed and knocked up some fat bitch with a yeast infection so now you're in even more shit financially, but there is no way OTBVA is bringing in enough money to be required to pay taxes on anything. You idiot.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Dead @ this Piffsmokenyc poster referring to 42nd street as forty deuce

I'm starting 2 believe u not even from city

Comment

PiffSmokeNyc I live in NY I'll come find you and your fat mother, faggot

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

i was able to create threads before this switch. i was somewhat active(as far as posting). i would like to be in the main stage because thats where i get ALL my battle rap info from. i dont have twitter or social media, OTBVA is where i followed it all from. i didnt log in only when bootlegs were posted, nor did i watch any other than daylyt bootlegs, i am active on this site damn near everyday. no i dont have a billion posts but i am a supporter of otbva. if you guys can change my account for access, would be greatly appreciated. if i have to pay, itll have to wait til rent is paid.

Comment

do all these broke fags have gold plaques??
              Originally posted by Bnas
              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                do all these broke fags have gold plaques??
                #battlerapref #grindtimethrowback #okwerdsituation #jobisajoke #probablybroke

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

Originally posted by OTBVA
                  Some retard called all the mods out to catch a fair one last night in ny
                  fuck boy...ya niggas raping these clowns for a come up...ya do wat ya do...but you not gunna come up on me ...i got niggas from the heights so going uptown aint shit...but only fools goto other peoples blocks to start shit

Comment

Originally posted by Willy
                    Arsonal - Coming off one of the worst ass beatings in battle rap history.... arsonal is tormented for dropping the worst bar of the year... he then finds himself accepting a battle in the middle of an all white canadian crowd where he is racially degraded (rd 1... pat stay spits... n!gger ur dark... n!gger ur sister is dark... etc) while the entire room laughs at him

Pat Stay - came outta nowhere to get the biggest battle of his career and is supposed to represent his whole country and make them proud vs arsonal... instead he takes a legendary ass beating and is punked out of his own venue... then he shows up to the loe marv battle dressed as a gay sailor and gets booted out of the venue... only to show up online a week later and show a video of him apologizing like a little bitch smh

Comment

I'm fucking dying @ this guy

"we don't believe u "
                      "u need more People"

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                        Originally posted by PiffSmokeNyc View Post
                        Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                        Wow sothe fuckery continues...lmao now i cant pop shit to the cheerleaders/urltv dick riders... when a battle or trailer drop.....SMH this sum bullshit... anyone of you mods live in nyc, if so lets shoot a fair one tonight
                        When u make ur way 2 Harlem

Let me know

So I can give ur broke ass 10 bucks

Fuck off till then
                        lets cut the shit...alot of you keyboard thugs need to stop...im not commin to your block you not comming to my block... lets go to "forty duece" and talk this junk on fair ground...if not then leave it be... ya can get these dumb peoples bread...but not me sir...if all you fools gave 10$ to these cats if theres 10,000 people on at a given time lets say half paid...50 g's...Lmao these niggas trying to make a come up
                        Not going lie bro , I stopped reading @ keyboard thug
                        ESP considering the fact that u the 1 in here wanting 2 meet people 2 fight

Over 10 buck might i add

Just save urself the stress and keep it moving (there's others sites)

And Accept it
                        Battlerap has gotten way 2 expensive 4 u
                        lol too expensive for me...but on a site known for stealing links/vids...lmao i just like to come here to see all the dick riders ...when url drops a battle...bootlegs is not the only reason im here so kill that bs

Comment

Fam i wouldnt be hard to find ...if it was that serious
                          im just pissed cuz i wanna shit on the cheerleaders up in here...and niggas tryin to beat me in the head for 10$ to do so

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                            Originally posted by Willy
                            Arsonal - Coming off one of the worst ass beatings in battle rap history.... arsonal is tormented for dropping the worst bar of the year... he then finds himself accepting a battle in the middle of an all white canadian crowd where he is racially degraded (rd 1... pat stay spits... n!gger ur dark... n!gger ur sister is dark... etc) while the entire room laughs at him

Pat Stay - came outta nowhere to get the biggest battle of his career and is supposed to represent his whole country and make them proud vs arsonal... instead he takes a legendary ass beating and is punked out of his own venue... then he shows up to the loe marv battle dressed as a gay sailor and gets booted out of the venue... only to show up online a week later and show a video of him apologizing like a little bitch smh
                            Then he shows up dressed as a gay sailor LOL

Comment

Fam i wouldnt be hard to find ...if it was that serious
                              im just pissed cuz i wanna shit on the cheerleaders up in here...and niggas tryin to beat me in the head for 10$ to do so
                              I live on 1st street and 119th avenue

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

"Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X